Follow

Booster Gold

Character » Booster Gold appears in 1125 issues.

Humiliated in his own time-period, the 25th century, Michael Jon Carter stole future technology and a security robot named Skeets and traveled back into the 20th century to become the greatest hero you've never heard of: Booster Gold!

Booster Gold #1 (my first time reading it) Geoff Johns teases...

Theodore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Theodore

I was reading Booster Gold #1 for the first time, I decided to pick up some old issues and I noticed something interesting about a panel in issue 1. It seems like Johns was teasing some things that were up and coming in the DCU on Rip Hunter's chalkboard.

No Caption Provided
    New Krypton(Superman New Krypton), Darkseid R.I.P.(Final Crisis), Red Lanterns(GL), Thom Kallor = traveller(JSA), Power Girl missing(JSA), Ronnie Raymond + X = Firestorm (Brightest Day?), Don't worry about countdown (focus elsewhere) <- not sure what that ones about, I guess because countdown wasn't too important?
    AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By AtPhantom

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.