Follow

Boom-Boom

Character » Boom-Boom appears in 1778 issues.

A former member of the New Mutants and X-Force, Boom-Boom is a mutant with the ability to create energy bombs of various sizes and intensity which explode upon impact.

Shatterstar and Boom Boom

ultimatekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ultimatekey

When I heard that Shatterstar kissed Boom Boom, I started thinking that they could be a really good couple. Don't get me wrong. There is nothing wrong with Rictor and Shatterstar. I have nothing against them but I just started thinking about that possibility. I can see them as a "lively" couple. Like a young energetic couple who is madly in love with each other. Besides, they have "lively" names. BOOM-BOOM and SHATTERSTAR. It will be kind of funny if their friends call them SHATTERBOOM. What do you guys think?

BoomBoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BoomBoom

mmm not a bad idea, but I like Shatter and Rictor better. Somehow I still think Boomer would be better of with iceman

infonation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By infonation

@BoomBoom: Why? Because he's so "COOL" and she's "Da Bomb"? LOL

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.