Follow

Boom-Boom

Character » Boom-Boom appears in 1778 issues.

A former member of the New Mutants and X-Force, Boom-Boom is a mutant with the ability to create energy bombs of various sizes and intensity which explode upon impact.

Family?

Ouija

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Ouija

Has Tabby's family every been mentioned? I think she is the only mutant that I can think of that I don't recall anything about her family being mentioned. Just wondering if I missed something over all these years.

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By xerox_kitty

Her father was trailer trash who beat her when her mutant powers manifested. He was interviewed on television when she was kidnapped by Genoshans, and he drunkenly raved about how his daughter was trash. They later reconciled, but when they agreed to meet they were attacked by Sebastian Shaw who was working with Holocaust (they were kidnapping members of X-Force to brainwash them into attacking Cable). This hospitalised her father for some time, so the guilt added to the stresses which turned her into Meltdown. They later met again when he'd remarried and joined a cult, but that storyline was never followed up on. From memeroy, there have been suggestions that he mother died, or that she simply ran out on them.

BoomBoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By BoomBoom

Apparently her father told Tabby that her mother was dead, probably angry and drunk, but when he re conciliated with her, just before Sebastian's attack, her father told her that her mother left them, for Tabby surprise.

Ouija

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Ouija

@BoomBoom: @xerox_kitty:

That is right I forgot all about when she was kidnapped, but I didn't know the rest. Thank you both.

BoomBoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BoomBoom

@Ouija said:

@BoomBoom: @xerox_kitty:

That is right I forgot all about when she was kidnapped, but I didn't know the rest. Thank you both.

U are more than welcome, I love the pics u uploaded, someone has deleted all the ones I did upload and for some reason is not let me upload or edit Boom Boom profile which is very childish. But hey keep it up.

Ouija

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ouija

@BoomBoom:

I know i added some like you said but when it uploaded mine it added all the pics 3 times and i did delete the duplicates of mine, i do hope that non of mine looked liked yours and i hope they were none of the ones i deleted on accident

BoomBoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BoomBoom

No u didn't it was a moderator who got a problem with me, the coward is no even let me add pics or edit, is like a competition to see who gonna get more points or who is friend with who lol. Top editors. All politicians. Power corrupts. Its a shame because I only come to Boom Boom's page. I'm gonna start a website soon, so I will let u know, its all great, I am always happy to see new pics of Boomer. :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.