Follow

Bob Burden

Person » Bob Burden is credited in 94 issues.

Comic book writer/artist and internet sensation!

Fulfillment

• 62 results
    Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Roxanne Starr

Fulfillment begins today.

Bob and Tony are at the warehouse right now gathering up stuff to send to a large portion of the 708 backers who pledged in the Flaming Carrot kickstarter campaign.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/592668574/flaming-carrot-hardback-and-digital-comics

Of course those who only pledged for digital products will be easily taken care of, but they only account for about a third of the orders.

Even though The Wild Shall Wild Remain hardcover hasn't even been printed yet, there are so many other prizes that need to be mailed, that we are getting the packages with their printed mailing labels ready ahead of time. We want all our orders satisfied ASAP, so we can move on to the NEXT kickstarter...which will have a far larger goal...since it will be a far more expensive project.

When the guys get back with some negatives that I need, I'll get to work preparing the pages of the hardcover ready for the printer. But not before I take Tony shopping at the grocery and liquor store.

Tony won't eat anything that Bob eats and Bob won't eat anything that Tony eats. Picky, picky, picky...LOL!

Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Roxanne Starr

This is weird. I remember making these negatives back in the 80's.

I don't remember lettering the pages...but I DO remember making the negatives. LOL!

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#3  Edited By The Poet  Moderator

@Roxanne Starr: I have to ask: what are negatives? (I mean I know photo graph negatives, but don't know what you mean by negatives in this context...)

Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Roxanne Starr

@The Poet said:

@Roxanne Starr: I have to ask: what are negatives? (I mean I know photo graph negatives, but don't know what you mean by negatives in this context...)

LOL!!!

Back in the time of the dinosaurs, publishing wasn't done digitally...I was done photographically.

My guess is that you never heard of a stat camera either. :-)

Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Roxanne Starr

@The Poet:

No Caption Provided
    The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The Poet  Moderator

@Roxanne Starr: I supose I'm not the most knowledgable in the field of publishing and its background...

I wondered what the story was with the hands...

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
    turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

#7  Edited By turoksonofstone

Death! Death! To the Digital Format I say!!
    That FC swag that was offered is pretty damn awesome!!

Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Roxanne Starr
    Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Roxanne Starr

@turoksonofstone:

M.S. Feather came up with the idea of the current Atlanta crew being the A-Team.

I'm the boss, Hannibal Smith, since I was the one who went fishing for someone like Tony in the first place. Bob is the "Faceman." Tony is the enforcer, Mr. T.

Well the A-Team will be getting another member...

http://www.comicvine.com/horatio-weisfeld/26-56380/

"Ray" (as he known to his friends) is coming back down to Atlanta to learn programming stuff from Tony, so Tony will be free to do even MORE enforcing. XD

Ray will be our H.M. (Howling Mad) Murdock. :-)

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#10  Edited By lykopis

Feed them mush, Roxanne. They'll have to get along with their eating habits to avoid it, lol.

Congrats again and looking forward to the next kickstarter.

Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Roxanne Starr

@lykopis said:

Feed them mush, Roxanne. They'll have to get along with their eating habits to avoid it, lol.

Congrats again and looking forward to the next kickstarter.

Well, there is one food group that never is a problem...MEAT! They are both meat eaters.

But yesterday Bob insisted that I do the food shopping an a certain international market because it was on the way back to The Hacienda from the cheapest liquor store in town. So I did.

Bob wanted pork chops, but when I went to the meat department, I discovered the store didn't carry the cut of pork chops that I usually buy. Tony said, "It's all meat...get anything and let's go...we have to get back to work!" So I got the closest chops to the usual that I could find.

By the time we had dinner it was after 10PM. I held off on cooking because we thought Bob was out and about somewhere. I had checked his bedroom and he wasn't there. It turned out that he WAS in the house sleeping...but WHERE?, I have no idea.

Anyway, I cooked the meat and while we were all eating, Bob was talking to someone on the phone. Bob told the person he was speaking to that he was eating...REALLY TOUGH pork chops. And since I was the one who both bought the stuff and cooked it, it was all my fault. Tony agreed.

I can't win. :(

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#12  Edited By lykopis

@Roxanne Starr:

And Tony agreed?!

--_--

Woman, time to utilize some tobasco sauce in extremely inventive ways. You mentioned an international food market? See if they have piri-piri sauce and suggest these guys to dip their "tough" meat into it. ..

Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Roxanne Starr

@lykopis said:

@Roxanne Starr:

And Tony agreed?!

--_--

Woman, time to utilize some tobasco sauce in extremely inventive ways. You mentioned an international food market? See if they have piri-piri sauce and suggest these guys to dip their "tough" meat into it. ..

Yeah, Tony agreed! And he's the one who told me to buy ANYTHING!!! >:(

And now Ray is joining the mix...and he's won't he eat a thing that isn't EXTRA spicy!

You're right, lyko. I need to get Mr. and Mrs. Bumble to return from the grave to do the cooking for http://www.facebook.com/BobBurdenComics

turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By turoksonofstone

@Roxanne Starr:

lmao, Ah, I see. Sounds like all is in place for some tough missions ahead..

Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Roxanne Starr

@lykopis:

HOLY CRAP, lyko! Tony is faster than a speeding bullet when it comes the fulfillment!!!

I don't know who's doing the printing, but when I spoke to Tony on the phone earlier today, he said all the boxes will be ready to be packed on Sunday!

YAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Better go find Feather in the Tony Dumont forum and let her know that her hardcover will be coming to her next week! :D

Edit:

Grrrrrrrrrrr. Not ALL the boxes will be packed on Sunday. I misunderstood what Tony told me. :(

A lot of boxes are going out on Monday...but what's going to be in them, I don't know yet.

Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Roxanne Starr

@The Poet:

We are using our kickstarter backers' list to start a mailing list for the BOBBURDENCOMICS.COM online store, so we can continue to sell merchandise to all you Christmas shoppers!

It should be operational by Thanksgiving!!!

And, Poet, if you would be so kind...I think it's time to do a little maintenance work on my Wiki. If you could mention the success of the kickstarter, I would appreciate it. And I think it's safe to mention our web guru, Tony Dumont, now...even though he doesn't have his own Wikipedia article yet.

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The Poet  Moderator

@Roxanne Starr: cool

I'll update the wiki soon

Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Roxanne Starr

@The Poet said:

@Roxanne Starr: cool

I'll update the wiki soon

Thanks, Poet! :-)

Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Roxanne Starr

@turoksonofstone said:

@Roxanne Starr:

lmao, Ah, I see. Sounds like all is in place for some tough missions ahead..

Well, it's Monday. That means it's time for Tony and I to drive around and gather food and beer to stock The Hacienda.

There is also a yellow slip in the P.O. box that I need to sign. I'm hoping that in exchange I will receive that comic book that Silkcuts wrote a story for. :-)

http://www.comicvine.com/kevin-silkcuts-gorospe/26-65650/

turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By turoksonofstone

@Roxanne Starr: Yes! I have been meaning to get a hard copy somehow, Sure I can find one somewhere in the city..You should review it too!

Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Roxanne Starr

@turoksonofstone said:

@Roxanne Starr: Yes! I have been meaning to get a hard copy somehow, Sure I can find one somewhere in the city..You should review it too!

I'll read it when I get it...and review it. It's the least I owe Kevin. After all, he was the guy who wrote my original Wikipedia article.

turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By turoksonofstone

@Roxanne Starr said:

@turoksonofstone said:

I'll read it when I get it...and review it. It's the least I owe Kevin. After all, he was the guy who wrote my original Wikipedia article.

Excellent! I look forward to reading both the book and your review myself ASAP.

Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Roxanne Starr

@turoksonofstone said:

@Roxanne Starr said:

@turoksonofstone said:

Bob will be out of town for almost a week soon. I'll still be working on BOBBURDENCOMICS.COM stuff (probably mostly packing boxes with printed material we still haven't gotten back from the printer yet)...but I won't have Bob around shoving non-rush tasks at me and wanting me to turn them around ASAP. :-)

I don't know if you ever noticed this, but there is a textbook "Illuminating Letters," mentioned in my Wiki that has something about me in it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roxanne_Starr

It's on Amazon, but I don't want to spend $35 to get a copy just to read one page. Most of the colleges and universities around here have a copy in their libraries though, so I asked a Georgia State student that I know to make a copy of that page the next time he goes to the library. :D

turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By turoksonofstone

@Roxanne Starr:

!!!! Wow!

Sooo Jealous. :(=

Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Roxanne Starr

@turoksonofstone said:

@Roxanne Starr:

!!!! Wow!

Sooo Jealous. :(=

Jealous of what? My having a Wiki or my packing boxes? :D

turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By turoksonofstone

@Roxanne Starr:

Both to be honest, hands on comic work is hands on comic work.

Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Roxanne Starr

@turoksonofstone said:

@Roxanne Starr:

Both to be honest, hands on comic work is hands on comic work.

When the online store is up and running and we have the ability to sell stuff on a continuous basis, Bob would like me to be the person who does the shipping. Tony thinks that the mail room should be Bob's territory. Tony has made it clear that HE will not be the one dealing with packages on a continuing basis. But one thing's for sure, whoever it is that minds the store WILL get paid! XD

Silkcuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 730

User Lists: 13

#28  Edited By Silkcuts
    @Roxanne Starr said:

@turoksonofstone said:

^_^
    You owe me nothing, I consider you a great friend and that alone is the greatest gift I could get from you.
    I just hope you like how different the 7 pager was from the drafts I sent you.... please delete them they are so bad....lol
    Plus, I hope you like my 1 page story "Don't Stop Til' You Get Enough".

@turoksonofstone said:

@Roxanne Starr said:

@turoksonofstone said:

I would love to hear what you think of the two stories.
    Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Roxanne Starr

I love you, Kevin! And you will hear exactly what I think...because that's the way I roll. :-)

Also, I was talking to my bank manager about the Canadian health care system (because he has relatives up there and he agrees with what I've said that it sucks for old people in housing homes)...

...but said that, in general, Canadians are the nicest people in the world! :D

turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By turoksonofstone

@Roxanne Starr said:

I love you, Kevin! And you will hear exactly what I think...because that's the way I roll. :-)

Also, I was talking to my bank manager about the Canadian health care system (because he has relatives up there and he agrees with what I've said that it sucks for old people in housing homes)...

lol I was kidding about Canada btw. Get Paid Rox!!

Do you know of many Golden Age creators who are still alive??

Any names would be helpful to me..

Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Roxanne Starr

@turoksonofstone said:

@Roxanne Starr said:

Yeah, us US citizens bash Canadians a lot on ComicVine...but it's all in good fun. And yes, I will be getting paid because I will be paying myself! LOL!

I really don't know how many Golden Agers are still with us. A lot of them have gone on to their reward in the past few years. I know that Ditko is still alive, because he stays in contact with Bob.

I'll ask BB if he's been keeping track of any others.

turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By turoksonofstone

@Roxanne Starr said:

@turoksonofstone said:

@Roxanne Starr said:

Yeah, us US citizens bash Canadians a lot on ComicVine...but it's all in good fun. And yes, I will be getting paid because I will be paying myself! LOL!

I really don't know how many Golden Agers are still with us. A lot of them have gone on to their reward in the past few years. I know that Ditko is still alive, because he stays in contact with Bob.

Ditko did GA work? Thank you for asking BB. Yeah, Martin Filchock died just recently, and I was wondering how many of those guys are still around..

Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Roxanne Starr

@turoksonofstone said:

@Roxanne Starr said:

@turoksonofstone said:

@Roxanne Starr said:

Ditko did GA work? Thank you for asking BB. Yeah, Martin Filchock died just recently, and I was wondering how many of those guys are still around..

Maybe Ditko didn't do GA work. I know he did Silver Age, but I never read any of that stuff. The earliest comics I was into were the undergrounds...not the superhero stuff.

I'll ask Bob your question tonight. He's busy elsewhere today. I'm picking up Tony this afternoon to take him to the comics book store. Tony's been so focused on working for Bob since he's returned to Atlanta, he hasn't even had the chance to check out what's been going on in the marketplace in general.

turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By turoksonofstone

@Roxanne Starr: Yeah, I think he was strictly Silver Age, I've never come across his work in my Golden Age research. Which undergrounds?? You mean like Zap, right?

Like I said on the other thread, It must be very nice to be part of a team where each player is more than competent in his/her area of expertise. From IP to people Marble seems to have it all in place.

Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Roxanne Starr

@Silkcuts:

I'll be checking the P.O. box tomorrow to see if your comic has arrived yet...meanwhile, I have a little time this morning for a brief update, Silk. :-)

Despite the fact that Tony and Computer Babe have very different opinions on government health care, they both have a common mission...making sure that Bob's internet connection needs are met.

The Hacienda has been rewired in order to handle a connection that moves at the speed of light. Also, Tony has committed to moving in there at least until the next DragonCon.

He'll be going back to Connecticut after NYCC, getting some work done up there with another programmer whose strengths are in areas of programming that Tony doesn't really deal with...and then driving back to Georgia in his Durango.

As of a few days ago, Tony was going to bring his own Uber server down with him, but Computer Babe found Bob one that is newer and even faster here in Atlanta...and it only cost Bob, including all kinds of memory doohickeys, a couple of hundred bucks. :D

Bob's online store should be up and running before Thanksgiving...and there with be some new products for sale there that will knock your socks off!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silkcuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Silkcuts
    @Roxanne Starr
    I hope you get the comic soon
    ^_^
    I hope you like my writing on both stories. 

I am guessing computer babe is pro obama? 

I love that term, Hacienda, I need to learn Spanish, that would up my sex appeal to Paul Pope level.

I thought Tony moved to ATL to be with you guys? 

I like this computer babe, spending just enough of Bob's Money so Tony doesn't go insane....lol  And did you really say "doohickeys"? Your the best!

I really can't wait to see the online store.  But I am assuming that is America's Thanksgiving rather then Canada's? Which is next weekend.

On my end, not much to report. Work at the printing press has picked up. Want to find another part time, but jobs seem slow nowadays for some reason. Writing on the side like normal, but I gave a CV user a Comic Capers script. So that now makes 4 capers scripts I gave to artists after Feather.  And only Feather handed something back...lol

This weekend should be fun for me. Ty moved locations of his school, opening a brand new brand of Ty Templeton's Bootcamp and some of his students share rent with him. He uses the building for schooling, they use it as a studio. Today is their open house.  They call the building the comic Embassy. Man I love Toronto's comic culture. This weekend is Nuit Blanche and I have never done the whole night, so this might be the night I try....lol If you don't want to click the hyperlink, the quick bit its "For one sleepless night, experience the city transformed by artists for Toronto's seventh annual sunset-to-sunrise celebration of contemporary art. One night only. All night long." Nuit Blanche means "white night" and I guess its' Toronto's smart ass way to give a nod to the French roots we really don't care about as a city, but it makes use look more cultured and less like a wannabe New York.

Always fun touching base, sorry my responses are not normally as long as yours, or long period. I just am loading my plate too much each day. Hopefully I can get more comics out asap.
    Cheers.
     - Silk
    Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Roxanne Starr

@Silkcuts:

I'll let you know as soon as I get your comic in my hands. ^_^

To be perfectly honest, I don't know Computer Babe's party affliliation. She could be Green Party for all I know. I just know that all her ECONOMIC views are definitely Anti-Capitalist and Anti-Free-Enterprise.

Yeah, Tony's kinda like the son from another planet that Bob and I never had. XD

...and his ability to squeeze the most out of dollar than anyone we've ever known makes Bob a proud papa! LOL!

I mean the American Thanksgiving. We are hoping to open the store by November 17th.

Glad you've been productive, Silk...and especially glad you've been having fun! :-)

Silkcuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Silkcuts
    @Roxanne Starr: :) 
    you have a good weekend, we will touch base again soon. 
    cheers.
    Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Roxanne Starr

@Silkcuts said:

@Roxanne Starr: :) you have a good weekend, we will touch base again soon. cheers.

I think tomorrow and Monday I'll be working my A$$ off doing stuff all over the website.

You and I will probably be touching base REALLY soon though, Silk. ^_^

Bob will be in Pennsylvania most of the coming week... so there may finally be some breathing space at http://bburden.servehttp.com/flamingcarrot/ to catch up with Y'all.

Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Roxanne Starr

@Silkcuts:

I picked up your parcel from the post office today, Silk. ^_^ Thanks, sweetie!

Things are really hectic at The Hacienda right now because so much has to be done before Bob leaves for Pennsylvania on Wednesday morning...and it will only be a few days between when he gets back until he and Tony leave for NYCC.

I read both your stories...Tony only read the longer one...but we both intend to give you some feedback as soon as we can.

Bob flipped through Holmes Inc.as well but only scanned what the lettering revealed about Ty's basic plot...and only had one thing to say about the anthology...

... Ty has an artist in his stable who has has potential to become a star.

I would expose who that artist is, but I won't...because Bob might offer that person a contract (that may lead to an actual paycheck) to come and work with us! :-)

Silkcuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Silkcuts
    @Roxanne Starr: HOPE YOU LIKE THE BOOK!!!!! 
    & THANK YOU FOR CARING ABOUT MY WRITING. 
    CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THE REVIEW. 
    PLEASE PM ME THE NAME OF THE ARTIST!!!!! 
    IT IS KILLING ME TO KNOW. 
    Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Roxanne Starr

@Silkcuts said:

@Roxanne Starr: HOPE YOU LIKE THE BOOK!!!!! & THANK YOU FOR CARING ABOUT MY WRITING. CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THE REVIEW. PLEASE PM ME THE NAME OF THE ARTIST!!!!! IT IS KILLING ME TO KNOW.

I can't do that at the moment, but I will soon, Silk. Since it is something of interest to BOB and right now he has to remain focused on opening the online store...it is not a good time to send a new snowball rolling down the hill. :D

After the New York convention, Tony will be going to Connecticut to do a few things with another programmer up there before he loads up his truck and heads back to Atlanta...probably right before Halloween. Since practically nothing productive gets done at The Hacienda while Tony isn't around (XD) that would probably be a good window to reveal the name of the artist that Bob has expressed an interest in.

Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Roxanne Starr

@Silkcuts said:

@Roxanne Starr: HOPE YOU LIKE THE BOOK!!!!! & THANK YOU FOR CARING ABOUT MY WRITING. CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THE REVIEW. PLEASE PM ME THE NAME OF THE ARTIST!!!!! IT IS KILLING ME TO KNOW.

Well, Silk, the guys head up to New York for NYCC today...and I have my copy of Holmes Inc. #3 that I got back from Tony last night. I'll focus on reading it over the weekend and write a review for you. As far as the name of the artist who Bob has taken an interest in, I think I'll hold out on revealing that until Bob gets back to Atlanta. Things will be a lot less hectic at The Hacienda for awhile, since Tony will be going back to Connecticut for at least a couple of weeks after the convention. Tony was going to stay in CT longer than that at first, but the date of the opening of the online store has been moved up quite a bit, by about a month, for a reason that I will explain towards the end of October when that opening actually happens.

Silkcuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Silkcuts
    @Roxanne Starr
    Thanks for the update 
    ^_^
    Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Roxanne Starr

@Silkcuts:

Well, Bob is back in Atlanta now and Tony is safe in the bosom of his family in Connecticut. LOL!

Savannah MacIntosh is the name of the artist who Bob sees great potential in.

I just spoke to a blogger on the phone who is interviewing me at 4:30PM, so my time is short. I'll post a link to the interview probably some time before Halloween.

Silkcuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Silkcuts
    @Roxanne Starr: Thnks for the update Savanna is killer.  
    cannot waiy for the link. roxy is making big moves 
    :)
    Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Roxanne Starr

@Silkcuts:

The interview went well, Silk, but you already know that from lurking around on Facebook. ^_^

Silkcuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Silkcuts
    @Roxanne Starr said:

@Silkcuts:

The interview went well, Silk, but you already know that from lurking around on Facebook. ^_^

yup. i need to keep tabs on ya. 
    ;) 
    Roxy is making a comeback and i don't want to be a bandwagon fan when you do blow up again.
    Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Roxanne Starr

@Silkcuts: I never blew up, Silk. I just have always had to be my own hero and do what I needed to do to survive.

When I've run against a brick walls, I don't bother punching those walls...I move on. ^_^

BTW, "Illumination Letters" was published in 2001. I didn't know about it until Poet found it because I never went looking for stuff like that. Unless something generates a paycheck or is my HOBBY, I don't waste time on it.

Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Roxanne Starr

@turoksonofstone:

Everyone involved with BobBurdenComics.com is soooooooooo busy right now, I dare not interrupt any of them for even a few minutes until the store goes live.

I DID however touch base with Horatio a couple of days ago and it's obvious that he's been given his marching orders. He answered the two questions I asked him without rambling on off-topic and I was able to sign off on the call in less than 5 minutes! :D

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.