Follow

Blue Marvel

Character » Blue Marvel appears in 220 issues.

When Adam discovered his super-powers, he fashioned a secret identity with which to protect his country, and became Blue Marvel. He served as a hero for years, and was one of the most popular heroes of his time. Adam was pressured by the government to retire, because of how much power he had and for being black. He was forced out of retirement to face his greatest foe and former best friend, Anti-Man.

a new chapter to unfold

reaper75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By reaper75

I was at first hesitant of this book, now after reading a few articles I'm excited to see what they do and how they incorporate him, hopefully not as long as it took for the Sentry

DMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#2  Edited By DMC

well I've only read q article so far but, but I'm in, this is the first time I've read about the unavailing of a new comic character and even better, with his own book.  Hopefully it can go beyond this 6 issue series it go the distance

Don't kill me for this but I wonder if the timing of the release of this book has anything to do with the certain Democratic Nominee....just wonderin

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Hadrelius

He story sounds very much like Sentry. He is stated to be the most powerful superhero with a link to a just as powerful villian (Anti-Man).
    I can't wait to see what's up with him. They say he will defeat an enemiy that defeats the Mighty Avengers. And he is African-American. That will be cool to have a powerful black hero. DC has Icon.

caption
    caption
    Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hadrelius
    DMC said:
    "well I've only read q article so far but, but I'm in, this is the first time I've read about the unavailing of a new comic character and even better, with his own book.  Hopefully it can go beyond this 6 issue series it go the distance

Don't kill me for this but I wonder if the timing of the release of this book has anything to do with the certain Democratic Nominee....just wonderin"

Crazier things have happen.
    Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Mr. Wilson

so hope they score on this....

Here's the cover to #3:

reaper75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By reaper75

i agree so far i like what i read and the writing does an acurate portryal of that time.  I look forward to the diversity that blue Marvel will add to the marvel pantheon.  no anti-man not sure of yet seems unfullfilling yet.  I know a hero is only as good as their villians

scuzz2.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By scuzz2.0

i havn't read this yet but it does sound like the sentry! a really powerful hero who already exsisted but had to go away! and if he was asked to leave in the 60s would he not be pushing 80 years old? is he ageless? the whole thing just seems like it has been done before! altho i could be horribly mistaken because i have only read reviews and other peoples comments so far!

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#8  Edited By The_Martian

I hate the way Iron Man is shown in this series. It completely ruins the whole book for me.

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Mr. Wilson

How do you mean? 

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Hadrelius

Did anyone else see hte latest book?

He knocked the Sentry into orbit with one punch.

King_Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Thor

I thought the mini was one of the best I've read in a long, long time.  Outstanding.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.