Follow

Blade

Character » Blade appears in 744 issues.

A human-vampire hybrid with all the strengths but none of the weaknesses of a traditional vampire, Blade has dedicated his life to destroying the occult world of vampires and all who associate with them.

Is it known what happens after the the tv series?

goobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By goobot

Well the tv series takes place after the movies and it ended in a pretty big cliff hanger and it is pretty annoying. I wondering if there was anything released after the first season that raps it up whether it be a book, comic or what ever.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doubt it.

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goobot said:

Well the tv series takes place after the movies and it ended in a pretty big cliff hanger and it is pretty annoying. I wondering if there was anything released after the first season that raps it up whether it be a book, comic or what ever.

nope, it's just one of those novelties that died into obscurity.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

@goobot said:

nope, it's just one of those novelties that died into obscurity.

Which sucks cause I really wanted to know

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Welcome to the world of tv, where great shows struggle to last a season and crap shows last forever.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

@daredevil21134 said:

Welcome to the world of tv, where great shows struggle to last a season and crap shows last forever.

Lol,I actually really enjoyed Blade the series.I think if people can get pass Snipes not being Blade they'll enjoy themselves a great amount

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.