Follow

Blackheath

Character » Blackheath appears in 251 issues.

A supervillain who later joined the Thunderbolts seeking redemption.

Plant Man Respect Thread

Eyelash30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 98

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Eyelash30

Samuel Smithers didn't come before Poison Ivy, but none the less seems very much a rip off to Bob Kane's enviro-freak villainess Poison Ivy against Batman. Am I wrong?

I have all the respect for Plant Man/Blackheath, but I really prefer him as an anti-hero. I would even go to see Plant Man working with agri-businesses to make giant fruits and vegetales for farmers. Working the cannibas industry? Natural drug companies? Perhaps even become more of a Tyler Durden archetype against capitalism and try to tear down the industrialized societies to make other people plantmen and plantwomen like himself? Plant Man- a force of nature.

Avatar image for metatron_da_don
    Metatron_Da_Don

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Metatron_Da_Don

@Eyelash30: connection to "the Green" (ala Swamp Thing)

leaves a lot of potential

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.