Follow

Blackest Night

Story arc »

The Blackest Night is the third part of Geoff Johns's trilogy in the Green Lantern universe. This storyline will follow the events of Sinestro Corps War and the fallout of the War of Light.

Blackest Night story arc

Skunkstein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Skunkstein

SPOILERS below

I just bought this one http://comicbooks.about.com/od/comicbookreviews/fr/Blackest-Night-Hardcover-Graphic-Novel-Review.htm

How much is that of the whole story? I just read it, and i seems to be a whole story arc (SPOILER!!) starting with the Black Lanterns rising and then ending with Hal Jordan and CO. becoming White Lanterns dealing with the Black Lantern Battery and releasing the Anti-Monitor and leading up the ''Brightest Day'' story arc.

But i know that the ''Blackest Night story arc'' invovles A LOT of different titles and heroes, and me as a just recently born-again comic book reader finds it crazy hard to keep track of all the different titles, thats been out the last few years ive been away from the comic book world. But as it seems as a full story arc that i bought im confused of what and how much the hardcover edition covers.

Skunkstein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Skunkstein

Bump

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.