Follow

Black Panther

Character » Black Panther appears in 3341 issues.

T'Challa is the Black Panther, king of Wakanda, one of the most technologically advanced nations on Earth. He is among the top intellects and martial artists of the world, a veteran Avenger, and a member of the Illuminati. Using his powers and abilities, he has pledged his fortune, powers, and life to the service of all mankind.

Was Black Panther Written Well In X-Men Worlds Apart?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By jhazzroucher

This is something i wanted to know especially from Black Panther fans. I want to know if you think Black Panther was written well or not on the whole X-Men Worlds Apart story

windcaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By windcaster

Yes he was.  I think if they were to ever give BP his own series again Christopher Yost would be my first pick. After that Jason Aaron.

Hatutzeraze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Hatutzeraze

Hmmm. Never heard of this. I seem to remember liking Yost's writing, though I cannot remember what else I have read by him.

This sounds like a comic I should track down.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By jhazzroucher

@Hatutzeraze said:

Hmmm. Never heard of this. I seem to remember liking Yost's writing, though I cannot remember what else I have read by him.

This sounds like a comic I should track down.

You haven't heard about it? Then you should really get a copy cos you will like the story. Yost wrote the story well that I cannot say if he was even favoring Storm or not because eventhough Black Panther was defeated, it was a great fight. Storm stated Black Panther is one of the best in h2h and the only way to beat him is to cheat by using her powers.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.