Follow

Black Panther

Character » Black Panther appears in 3336 issues.

T'Challa is the Black Panther, king of Wakanda, one of the most technologically advanced nations on Earth. He is among the top intellects and martial artists of the world, a veteran Avenger, and a member of the Illuminati. Using his powers and abilities, he has pledged his fortune, powers, and life to the service of all mankind.

Is new avengers good to BP fans?

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi I am new to black panther and sadly he doesn't have an ongoing series currently so I was wondering if new avengers is a good book to pick up since he's in it. Is he well written? Does be play a major role? Any thoughts or recommendations are welcome!

NoAudio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He does play a big role in the book an I think he is written pretty well, it is what I am reading to get my panther fix

GrenadeFlow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hickman writes a great T'challa, I say you should give it a try

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@jayc1324: He has some small good parts like when he and Namor are in the same room. But if you want pure BP I would suggest getting some of past solo series. The New Avengers run is more about the overall team. The individuals each have their moments but it's more focused on the team rather than the individuals.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.