Follow

Black Panther

Character » Black Panther appears in 3340 issues.

T'Challa is the Black Panther, king of Wakanda, one of the most technologically advanced nations on Earth. He is among the top intellects and martial artists of the world, a veteran Avenger, and a member of the Illuminati. Using his powers and abilities, he has pledged his fortune, powers, and life to the service of all mankind.

Did Storm and Black Panther have a king and queen crowns?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By jhazzroucher

I only bought Black Panther graphic novel about the marriage and the civil war event when Storm and Black Panther had a vacation up until Storm was fighting Clor. So i haven't really seen much if they literally had a crown as king and queen of Wakanda. Posting an image would be great. Thank you.

JohnnyWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By JohnnyWalker

me personally i have never seen BP with a crown, but seen plenty of times storm with a tiara.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jhazzroucher

@JohnnyWalker said:

me personally i have never seen BP with a crown, but seen plenty of times storm with a tiara.

I see. cos it's kinda awkward (for me) that they're king and queen but they don't wear crowns at least once in a while or when necessary.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Static Shock

The didn't have crowns, at all.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jhazzroucher

@Static Shock said:

The didn't have crowns, at all.

Really? so the Black Panther suit is the suit for a king but no suit for a Wakandan queen?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Static Shock

@jhazzroucher said:

Really? so the Black Panther suit is the suit for a king but no suit for a Wakandan queen?

No. There's no garment or headdress that represents her as queen. Queen Mother Ramonda didn't even have a crown.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jhazzroucher

@Static Shock said:

@jhazzroucher said:

No. There's no garment or headdress that represents her as queen. Queen Mother Ramonda didn't even have a crown.

I see. Alright. Thanks. : )

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.