Follow

Black Halo

Character » Black Halo appears in 18 issues.

At first glance, one would assume The Black Halo possesses superhuman strength and invulnerability, but he is in fact a psionic. Quentin has the ability to summon a telekinetic field that allows him to fly, push large objects wherever he desires, and enables him to endure tremendous amounts of punishment.

Are they gong to do anything with him?

YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By YoungGunna
    crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By crackerjack82

Nope, just like they dont do squat with ICON, and now that there is no more wildstrom, i doubt we will ever see BH again

Walker696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Walker696

man this is the 3rd potentially powerful black super here I've found about over the past year that's not being used anymore (Black Halo, Icon, and Blue Marvel) and its starting to piss me off.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
    WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

Me too. I was just thumbing through my New Dynamix issues and is love to see this guy brought into the New52. Matter of fact I wish JJ Kirby would come back to comics regularly too. Who can we email to suggest this?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.