Follow

Black Canary

Character » Black Canary appears in 3299 issues.

Dinah Lance was born into a family of crime fighters; her mother was a vigilante and her father is a cop. She grew up with the company of heroes, and after years of training, followed in her parent's footsteps by assuming the costume, identity, and legacy of her mother Dinah Drake, the Black Canary.

do you want black canary series?

EuniceGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By EuniceGalaxy

do you want black canary series?

BR_Havoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Yes yes I would. I would love it if it was a team up with Green Arrow but we all know that is not going to happen anytime soon.

lifeboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3  Edited By lifeboy

I'm out of touch with that character. I don't belive they've done squat with her. Maybe if DC hadn't cancelled 'dc presents' she could have had a run to get us to warm up to her.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By dernman

Not at this point besides I kind of feel like BoP is a Black Canary series more then a team book. Although both characters are good I don't think the New 52 Green Arrow and Black Canary have the same feel to them that made their combination so great. It would be forced in my opinion. Better off letting that couple go for now.

BR_Havoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@dernman: Sucks to admit it but you are right. Sadly most of my favorite couples will feel forced if we ever get to see them in the new 52 -_-

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
    deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

@dernman:

I think that main reason, she is main character is due she doesnt have any book to focus her. Batgirl is there but most of time is Batgirl and not Barbara because, she has her own solo book, even thought in others BOPs were in diferent case. In some books like Red Hood and the Outlaws, Red Hood is the main character and Starfire and Arsenal (Outlaws) are supportive characters. Maybe they should focus more characters like Condor or focus on Trinity BOP, Black Canary, Barbara Gordon and New 52 Hutrress - Starling (When she stop being Amanda Waller´s agent or helping bad guys like Mister Freeze).

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
    deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

Yes i want. Villiains like Cheshire, Lady Shiva , White Canary and allies like Batgirl why not ? But probably would be cancelled since most solo heroes outside of League, Green Lanterns and Trinity are cancelled pretty quickly.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@br_havoc: At least the new DC readers (who there are surprisingly many of) will be spared the pain of seeing their relationship going to hell.

Avatar image for deactivated-642cae21c72ce
    deactivated-642cae21c72ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes

Avatar image for priscillakitaen
    PriscillaKitaen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

yes

Limerick10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Black Canary series would work only if she is with Green Arrow. As one poster wrote, they have not done much to create interest in her. Yes, she was used in the the Arrow series but not to the extent I thought she should have been.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.