Follow

Bizarro

Character » Bizarro appears in 721 issues.

Bizarro is an imperfect duplicate of Superman. Everything Bizarro does is deliberately backwards or the opposite of normal.

Bizarro as a Sinestro corpse/Black Lantern .........

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lordraiden

How cool would it be if bizarro had a sinestro ring, or even better, a black lanter ring! I know technically he's not dead, but he's not really a living person, he's a fascimile who's somewhere in between!

Universal Mind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#2  Edited By Universal Mind

That would be cool, but the only thing he doesnt cause fear...U know..he is not scarry enough...he would be like a despirate move for the s corps.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Nighthunter

it's ok that a lot of superman enemies become also gl enemies

but bizarro?

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Nighthunter

lordraiden says:

"Nighthunter says:
    "it's ok that a lot of superman enemies become also gl enemies but bizarro?"

Yeah, I know, he'd need a work over! that's why I was thinking black lantern! which means they'd have to kill him, to then bring him back bigger, badder and waaay more scarrier as an evil badass black lantern rather than the dopey backward speaking superman fascimile!"

I heard that the recent bizzarro world storyline showed the scary and complex face of Bizzarro

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lordraiden

Nighthunter says:

Yeah, I know, he'd need a work over! that's why I was thinking black lantern! which means they'd have to kill him, to then bring him back bigger, badder and waaay more scarrier as an evil badass black lantern rather than the dopey backward speaking superman fascimile!

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lordraiden

Nighthunter says:

"lordraiden says:
    "Nighthunter says:
    Yeah, I know, he'd need a work over! that's why I was thinking black lantern! which means they'd have to kill him, to then bring him back bigger, badder and waaay more scarrier as an evil badass black lantern rather than the dopey backward speaking superman fascimile!"
    I heard that the recent bizzarro world storyline showed the scary and complex face of Bizzarro"

Yeah, that's what i'm talking bout, and johns has the magic touch when it comes to writing and remaking heroes and villains! you only need to look at the sinestro war! He would be wickedly evil as a black lantern! but like i said, they'd have to kill him off, and then they could start from scratch when they bring him back, and basically have him do to supes what henshaw did to Kal in henshaws oneshot!

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Cool

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#8  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

There was a bizarro green lantern in one of the issues of the Corps War. It was from the All Star Superman books where Supes went to Bizarro's world (in the All Star issue he was in they showed him get a call to join the battle). Since he was a bizarro, the character was a member of the Sinestro Corps.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By lordraiden

Buckshot says:

"There was a bizarro green lantern in one of the issues of the Corps War. It was from the All Star Superman books where Supes went to Bizarro's world (in the All Star issue he was in they showed him get a call to join the battle). Since he was a bizarro, the character was a member of the Sinestro Corps."

Yeah, totally forgot bout allstar superman! but that's set out of standard continuity! I think allstar supes is suppose to be like silver age supes! will have to re-read that issue! cheers.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By acewasp23

think you might have something with that. maybe not a sinestro but there is a dead Bizarro so he might come back as a black lantern.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

lordraiden says:

"Yeah, totally forgot bout allstar superman! but that's set out of standard continuity! I think allstar supes is suppose to be like silver age supes! will have to re-read that issue! cheers."

This has nothing to do with Superman himself. The bizarro GL came over into main DC universe where the Corps War was taking place.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By lordraiden

Buckshot says:

"lordraiden says:
    " Yeah, totally forgot bout allstar superman! but that's set out of standard continuity! I think allstar supes is suppose to be like silver age supes! will have to re-read that issue! cheers."
    This has nothing to do with Superman himself. The bizarro GL came over into main DC universe where the Corps War was taking place."

You mean the bizarro superman from all-star crossed over into the sinestro war?

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By acewasp23

there was a pre-crises bizarro GL on bizarro world to wasn't there? if memory serves he was just a yellow lantern he wasn't a part of the Sin corps and unlike Hal who had no fear bizarro GL was afraid of every thing.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

No, I mean what I said. "The bizarro GL" from All-Star crossed over into the war.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By lordraiden

I'm getting so confused now? so there was a pre-crises bizaroo GL and the all-star bizarro, and that's what i thought my question was asking bucky, 'a bizarro gl from all-star supes #7 crossed over into the gl/sin war? and this is the same biz gl from that issue?' that was my main question, but you've answerd it, cheers! (apologies, only just got up and getting ready for work, bit on the run and half asleep)

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Nighthunter

Buckshot says:

"No, I mean what I said. "The bizarro GL" from All-Star crossed over into the war."

you mean this guy?

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By lordraiden

Nighthunter says:

"Buckshot says:
    "No, I mean what I said. "The bizarro GL" from All-Star crossed over into the war."
    you mean this guy?
    " />http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/31000/30671/9207-bizarro-world_400.jpg"

Ah, ok, gothca! never read that story, that's the bizarro one johns and donner did with eric powell in action comics, I think!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.