Follow

Bishop

Character » Bishop appears in 2985 issues.

Lucas Bishop is a mutant from the 22nd century that traveled into the past, becoming a member of the X-Men, and later, the Uncanny X-Force. He has the mutant ability to absorb and redirect any kinetic energy that is used against him or that is released in his general vicinity. He is the first black male team member within the X-Men Universe.

Cybernetic Arm?

XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By XRiskyX

How and when did Bishop get his cybernetic arm? I remember him with both natural arms intact and in place but that was a few years ago.

Leliel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Leliel

It got devour by the mutant hunting monsters the Purifiers made. However I’m sure a combination of Wolverine’s healing factor and Elixir’s expertise with genetic material can give him back his arm and get rid of the “M” tattoo in his face, why he doesn’t do it. My guess is as good as yours but it could be that the little time trip into the future hunting a baby mutant has him a little occupied

XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By XRiskyX

So he got it bitten of by Predator X? Okay, thanks. Yeah, he's been pretty busy lately.

Leliel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Leliel

Yup that pretty much what happen and your welcome

Baptimus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Baptimus

I haven't seen it either, is it bigger then his other are or is it proportionate?

Lupine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Lupine
    Baptimus said:
    "I haven't seen it either, is it bigger then his other are or is it proportionate?"
    Proportionate.  More or less.

Leliel said:
    "

It got devour by the mutant hunting monsters the Purifiers made. However I’m sure a combination of Wolverine’s healing factor and Elixir’s expertise with genetic material can give him back his arm and get rid of the “M” tattoo in his face, why he doesn’t do it. My guess is as good as yours but it could be that the little time trip into the future hunting a baby mutant has him a little occupied

"
    He's not exactly an X-man anymore and the team would probably kill him as soon as look at him, well X-Force anyway (maybe if he went to the past he'd have better luck?)  As for the M, I think Bishop kept that as a reminder.  You have to remember that is basically the mark of Cain in Bishop's time and in a way it is "the mark of his time" if he's going to kill the baby, then its likely he'd do it with that tattoo on his face.
    ArtJoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By ArtJoker
    Leliel said:
    "

"
    I think the reason why he doesn't get rid go the tatto is so that it will always be a reminder of what he fights for or for what he is trying to prevent. sort of a testament of the horror in the future he comes from
    PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By PrinceIMC

I don't think it can be healed anyway. That was the intent of the tattoos to brand all mutants for life. So it works on people with healing factors, people who transform into energy and probably even shapeshifters. It also can't be hidden by make-up somehow.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#9  Edited By Erik

Madrox has used makeup just fine.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.