Follow

Beast

Character » Beast appears in 9635 issues.

A founding member of the X-Men, Dr. Hank McCoy is a mutant possessing animal-like strength and agility. Despite being covered in blue fur and resembling a ferocious beast, Hank possesses an astounding intellect and a superb wit. He is currently a key member of X-Force.

Beast's new form/Super strength

Hus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I forget what number of transformations Hank is on, but with his latest back to simian transformation--has his powers changed at all? He seems a great deal bigger and muscular (although that could be artist's interpretations). I would hope he's gotten stronger or something.

Also, my second question is in regards to Hank's physical & strength feats. It seems like lately he's becoming insignificant unless it has something to do with science or intellectualism. Don't get me wrong, I really do like the Beast and by no means do I feel he's useless. I would just like to see him kick some ass every now again. Has there been any recent displays of his physical prowess? I've read all the the A+X series. The first one featuring Beast, he was really just used as a cannon ball by Spidey. The second A+X featuring Beast, the hero was Hulk (in strength AND intelligence). Am I missing something? Is he just a lab geek/vice principle now used only for his intelligence?

To make it simple, my two questions are:

1. Has the Beast's powers been upgraded or changed in anyway by his newest transformation?
    2. Has there been recent displays of his physical attributes via strength or fighting in the field?

Thanks in advance!

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

B U M P

Im trying to figure out what his new stats are now too

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.