Follow

Batwoman

Character » Batwoman appears in 961 issues.

After resigning from the Army under DADT for being a lesbian, Kate Kane lived a directionless party-girl heiress lifestyle until, on a dark night, a chance encounter with Batman inspired her to find a new calling in life, later adopting the mantle of Batwoman.

Batwoman needs to be in a movie or TV show.

fables87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By fables87

Not sure if anyone posted this on here before, but I would love to see Batwoman used more in other media. They should add her in a television show, video game, movie, or something else. I think she's a great character and has a great background. Not to mention her outfit is appealing to the eye.

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By moywar700

maybe after batman gets rebooted to be more comic booky. Batwoman is really mystical.

Twentyfive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Twentyfive

She is THE best character for a movie (after Batman of course).

Then Batwing. They are 4 and 3 respectively in my top Bat family characters list, Behind Batman and Batgirl which are 2 and 1 respectively.

But in terms of movie-friendliness, after Batman, Batwoman and Bawting would make the most sense for movies.

spideygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By spideygirl

I'm getting into her right now, reading her comics for the first time in my life, and I totally agree that she should be in a movie or a tv show!

ChiSoxRox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would love for her to be a major supporting character in the next round of Batman films.

Avatar image for redhotstackchip
    redhotstackchip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd like to have a Batwoman live action solo tv version first for CW Television network before a live action solo movie version. It is better first to create a worldwide followers/fans of Batwoman first by worldwide tv viewership rather than gamble right away with a live action solo movie which had happened in the box office failure of the 1984 live action solo movie of Supergirl.. The Batwoman tv version popularity would help strengthen the live action movie version.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
    MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

YES SHE DOES. She would warrant a great TV Series. It would be popular because Bat is in the name.

ErinKane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

This is a CW show I would really be excited for. As long as they stayed faithful to her portrayal from the comics it would kick ass. :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.