Batman #39

• 55 results
    MatthewAC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm not up on Eternal, so this question may be answered there -- Why no Riddler with the rest of the bat -baddies?

StarBrand1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@-daydream-:

let me get this straight. Scott Snyder, a man who has kept, and brought in droves of batman fans and has give us all a fresh take on batman MONTH after MONTH.... is ruining the soul of batman? Please for the worlds sake, stay off of the internet, your going to hurt your self. And hes overrated? even though hes on a roll with so many different books???? Being great, and having people love you, does not ever make someone over rated.

-daydream-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By -daydream-

@starbrand1 said:

@-daydream-:

let me get this straight. Scott Snyder, a man who has kept, and brought in droves of batman fans and has give us all a fresh take on batman MONTH after MONTH.... is ruining the soul of batman? Please for the worlds sake, stay off of the internet, your going to hurt your self. And hes overrated? even though hes on a roll with so many different books???? Being great, and having people love you, does not ever make someone over rated.

you talk as if Batman was nothing but a garbage before Snyder, and it sells good thanks now only to him, if you are a long time reader you should know thats so untrue...second, why are u being offensive? cant you accept everyone can have different taste? i mocked Snyder, but didnt say anything negative/offensive for people who likes him...so next time if you like him, just defend him like a normal sensible guy would do, instead of being childish and offensive...

Yes i can say he is ruining the soul of Batman, cause Batman is not a sci-fi comics, yet we always see overusage of high tech stuff in Snyder stories ( Batman having Talon-buster armor, then JL buster armor as if this is Iron Man comics, Riddler having drones in Zero Year arc and etc etc), and overusege of horror/supernatural theme ( criminal mastermind Joker turned totally into a boogeyman, long dead warriors resurrected so we get zombie kind of Talons, monsters running around Gotham -remember Dr.Death from again Zero Year arc-....Snyder already writes Wytches, which a horror comic book, but seems he cant get enough of it there he has to throw this supernatural horror garbage into Batman too....

So i am sorry if i want my grounded Batman back, who do the detective work, who deals with criminials...instead of mystical resurrected murderers or zombies or monsters or drones or androids and get a new sci-fi tech or idontknowwhat-buster armor as if he is Iron Man

And no, i wont be telling you to stay off of the internet or warning you that you will hurt yourself just because our opinions are different

kukuo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thought the title was great, art felt slightly more rushed than usual but then the middle parade spread was beautiful.

I sometimes wish I'd wait for the trade though I think dc should take a leaf out of images books and leave the adverts till the end, really upsets the flow particularly on a story as intense as this

Geoschua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@muyjingo said:

I found this issue boring and poorly written.

Batman gives up and asks the Owls for help (great writing here, the owls sure are powerful since they are the first people Batman goes to for help), and then somehow the villains just agree to cooperate. And of course Harper is able to keep up with the rest of the bat family despite having no training or experience.

Meh.

I completely agree. While I don't have a problem with Batman going to the Court for help, I though it was utterly ridiculous how (1) all of our high-profile villains suddenly ended up on the same street (seemingly for a goofy group photo) and (2) how quickly they all decide to help Batman. The story had great potential until then.

@drellassassin:

Regardless of whether the joker toxin was threatening the villains I just think it was silly and hasty writing.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.