• 54 results
    AWeekInGeekdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By AWeekInGeekdom

This wasn't really an "origin", more of a fractured memory of something that MAY or MAY NOT have happened. At least I thought it was a pretty nice self-contained story, i liked the ending though. It wasn't the best compared to other things.

Cyborg6971

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

So does anyone know how this will work for Batman subscriptions? Do I get this one, which sounds pathetic. Or will I get nothing this month?

deadpool25mm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

The Cover: 5/5 (Awesome Cover)
    Story: To be honest... didnt feel the Joker at all. felt like reading about a clown and gorilla. But its nice to see Andy Kubert writeing a comic, and I wish him luck :) !
    Art:5/5 (Realy nice)

Herx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 1

Last Wednesday I picked up 5 dc villains month titles (not including forever evil), and as I read them in alphabetical order this was on the top of my pile. It really left me with a bad taste, making me wonder if my other 4 villain month titles were going to be this, for a lack of a better word, Bad. Luckily they were not (Twoface, Dessad, Darkseid and deadshot). But it makes me wonder why do this with joker?

nappystr8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 5

I finally read this issue and I can't believe all the hate it's getting. I thought it was a brilliant black comedy that is everything I was wanting and expecting out of these villains month issues. Easily my favorite. When I first started reading I thought I was reading a tragic origin story, but by the second or third page when his aunt started bleaching his face and talking about Colombian neckties, I thought it was hilariously and abundantly clear that this was just a complete Joker delusion brought about by his own warped mind interpreting the sight of mother and son apes. I doubt he ever experienced abuse or even had an aunt, it's just something his head thought up to absolve him of his behavior. Similar to how he claimed that he loved Jackanapes like a son, when clearly at the end of the issue, he was completely unmoved by his death.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.