Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23645 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Why Not Baby Doll

Bad_People

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Why hasn't she made an appearance outside TAS? She's a suitably unnerving villain with a very different concept, which is Batman villain bread and butter. What's the deal?

OrangeBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I found her kinda boring to be honest. And she came off pretty hokey, although most B:TAS villains did.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

I'd rather have Calender Woman but really we can do without Baby Doll or Father Brown.

Zer0-X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I liked Baby Doll and pretty much all the stories she was involved in. It's a shame, really, that she hasn't been utilized enough.

Avatar image for darkdetective27
    darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By darkdetective27

She really doesnt have much to offer Batman's rogues gallery, so it makes sense why she never made the transition. Condiment King at least offered Batman a new low of villain to face. Though a cameo in Arkham Asylum might be cool.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'd rather have Calender Woman but really we can do without Baby Doll or Father Brown.

Awwww Yeah Calendar Woman would be cool.

Avatar image for masterdetective
    MasterDetective

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

she's too cute to be a villain *_*

Tanantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The whole psychotic former child star aspect of her comes is the only part that really works, everything else it either comes across as stupid (Look out, Batman, its someone with the proportional size and strength of a toddler) or just stretches credulity beyond breaking point (why is anyone following her? Where did she get any of the resources she needed?). Plus, the whole former child star thing has gotten old. Its like KGBeast, its a product of a bygone era.

Really any good story you want about her can be done with Clayface, while keeping it less stupid. Thats aside from a "society mocked me so I took my revenge on society" thing, but there are dozens of villains who do that.

Avatar image for majinblackheart
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#9 MajinBlackheart  Moderator

I've always thought the same. She could use a little more fine tuning but she's awesome. Loved her and croc too.

Also, bring on HARDAC

commissar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why Not Baby Doll?

Would you really want to see how they would alter her to fit in to the darker, supposedly more realistic New52/Rebirth stories?

DrArcania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@commissar:

She is somehow darker too... and her ''systemic hypoplasia'' is not unrealistic at all.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.