Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23651 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Who makes the best batman music

Batmanx2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Poll Who makes the best batman music (20 votes)

Danny elfman 20%
    Hans zimmer 40%
    chirstopher drake 15%
    Or arkham asylum,city music 0%
    Or animated series music 25%

Okay this one of music that appears in batman movies and shows

1 Danny elfman I like how the music is and it dark but brings me into batsuit from troika

2 it cool sounding but dose not have the dark feeling but reminds of first appearance of batman feels into it

3 a perfect mix of Hans simmer and classic composer like Danny elfman . I mean for under the red hood . It sound like Danny elfman with Hans zimmer mix but for other movies it better than Hans zimmer.

4 arkham city and asylum music make feel this has the animated series music with Hans zimmer mix into it like much darker and less lighter .

4 animated series music sound similar to Danny elfman batman but it really got feeling to the modern age comics of batman. And mask of phantasm music was lot much darker then the show it self

So which is better batman music you think it is.

• 
    RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Like them all but maybe Zimmer.

Kumquatodor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have a bit of a silly reason for preferring Zimmer.

You see, when I was a kid, squirrels would get on the roof at night and run around. My parents always had to remind me that the noise on the roof was squirrels and not some monster coming to eat me.

Now that I'm older, I feel that Zimmer's music (especially Mollossus) sounded like squirrels on the roof, which reminded me of the feelings I had that I know the criminals must be feeling when Batman kills the lights.

"Oh no... A monster is coming... Bullets won't kill it... It can't be stopped... I've heard that it broke all of Kenny's ribs... It threw Drake off of a building... and now it's coming for me... And I can't stop it!"

jb681131

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

belrev516

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nick Arundel(Arkham Games)

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Zimmer, no competition

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Zimmer

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elfman and Drake

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DarthAznable

I honestly like Drake the most. The Dark Knight Returns Soundtrack is one of my favorite movie soundtracks, ever.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.