Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23651 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Who do you think from any media could just beat Batman?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for kamenriderhellhound
    KamenRiderHellhound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So Batman is considered one of the best DC superheroes ever created. We all know that with his detective,fighting,and gadgetry skills, he could defeat any foe of the DC universe {EXCLUDING SUPERMAN IN CONTINUITY}. So my question is, do you think that, given what we know about Batman and his skill set... are there any characters from any media that could over throw the Dark Knight and please explain why.

I already know there is one like this up but I've been looking at most of the posts and I've noticed that some of them are kinda douche-y so I'm adding some RULES to the mix so here they are.

Rules:

• HE MUST WIN THE FIGHT ON HIS OWN... NO OUTSIDE HELP AT ALL... ONE ON ONE... NO OUTSIDE HELP OUTSIDE THE BATCAVE.
    • No putting beings like the Anti-moniter, the Abstract Entities of Marvel, ETC; Cosmic entities like the Phoenix Force, Galactus, ETC.
    • NO pulling a Adam West Batman and making up gadgets to ensure That Bruce wins... you MUST have a reference of the tool being used in the comic before posting it in or others must verify it. (If you try to bullshit an item up and use several other accounts.... see last rule.)
    • Bruce will be in his PRIME.
    • PLEASE EXPLAIN IN DEPTH WHY YOU THINK THAT CHARACTER COULD BEAT BRUCE!
    • NO being a butt-hurt Batman fanboy/girl and saying Bruce will win because his the Batman..or I will troll you
    PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Did you seriously just say Batman could beat anyone in DC except Superman? Jesus christ

LordoftheNorth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By LordoftheNorth
    KamenRiderHellhound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peppeyhare: Note... that all the comics that Batman beats up Superman are not canon. As such, Bruce has never beaten Superman in a straight fight as in Dark Knight Returns... as ELSEWORLD COMIC! and even then he had to have Green Arrow shoot a Kryptonite arrow to first weaken Supes in the first place. Also refer to this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gjySvkabZI

KamenRiderHellhound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kamenriderhellhound: I wasn't saying that batman could beat supes. You saying that he could beat everyone else was the ridiculous part.

KamenRiderHellhound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peppeyhare: Can we PLEASE get back to the topic of who you think could beat the shit out of Batman from any media... INCLUDING MANGA!

LordoftheNorth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By LordoftheNorth

@kamenriderhellhound: 1. dont no anything about the character

2. Batman's suit for the most part isnt electronic and even than he has many tools that dont run a electrisity. Batman has mastered every fighting style on the planet so he isnt sweating any punches she throws at him. Finaly her power is a problem for about a second one her powers are pretty straight forward and two considering Flash and Superman can both do something similar and batman would have a way to track that sort of thing so Kitty really isnt a challange

LordoftheNorth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kamenriderhellhound: 1. dont no anything about the character

2. Batman's suit for the most part isnt electronic and even than he has many tools that dont run a electrisity. Batman has mastered every fighting style on the planet so he isnt sweating any punches she throws at him. Finaly her power is a problem for about a second one her powers are pretty straight forward and two considering Flash and Superman can both do something similar and batman would have a way to track that sort of thing so Kitty really isnt a challange

Stupid Comicvine i typed out every point and it only puts up the first two oh well i guess i will just narrow it down to one sentence

"Check the battles forums many of these battles have been done to death

nightwing817

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly if Flash really wanted to he could kill Batman in less than a second. It would be impossible for Batman to see it coming because he can't react that fast. He's human. Basically anyone with any sort of super speed or teleportation could kill Batman. Other wings he might have a better shot at, but it would be a tough battle.

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By PeppeyHare

@kamenriderhellhound: Wonder Woman, flash, green lantern, aquaman, Martian manhunter, about a million other people...

Avatar image for masterdetective
    MasterDetective

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MasterDetective

OP makes me laugh

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.