Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23635 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Who do you think Earth-2 Batman is?

mightypug78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Who do you think Earth-2 Batman is? (26 votes)

A) Bane 8%
    B) Hugo Strange 0%
    C) Thomas Wayne 65%
    D) Bruce Wayne 12%
    E) Other (state what you think 15%
     • 
    LordoftheNorth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

any awnser other than Thomas Wayne is wrong DC messed up a released the Earth 2 Batman toy with his name unless they pull a captain atom of course

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
    ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

It's already been canonically stated in Superman/Batman that it's Bruce, right?

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

It's already been canonically stated in Superman/Batman that it's Bruce, right?

that was in the past

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@imthedamnbatman; The first arc of Batman/Superman took place in the past. The rest of the DCU including the Earth 2 book is already in the present, Bruce Wayne, Superman and Wonder Woman all died in Earth 2 when Darkseid invaded. Proabably around the same time he invaded in Justice League. The Batman he is referring to is a new Batman that poped up in the Earth 2 book after Bruce died.

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
    ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Huh, cool.

RDClip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone who really hates the Joker, someone who is bulkier than Batman (as called by Jimmy, 'Batman on Steriods') and someone who is surprised to hear Bruce mentioned. I dunno.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

I think it might still be Bruce but he might have been captured on Apokolips as Superman but he managed to escape.But we still have to see.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know, I think its Bruce.

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
    Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Officially decided I don't really care who Earth-2 Batman is:

No Caption Provided

He gets work done, all that matters.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I accidentally found out who it was and was pretty let down. Then he killed Joker and I was let down some more. I was hoping to see SOMETHING with E2 Joker in the future but I should have known better.

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

I'm hoping that the toy naming mishap was correct and that it's Thomas Wayne.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_tree: Spoiler alert for those who don't know yet! C'mon!

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By deaditegonzo

He is someone who loved Bruce, and has been personally wronged by the Joker. He also has some meta-human abilities.

Maybe Jason Todd?

mightypug78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By mightypug78

@arturocalakayvee: I wouldnt be surprised if the E2 Joker survived, he was in stasis, maybe he'll bleed out only a slow rate and mystery batman shots were non-fatal ones. After all, the Joker is one tough crazy dude. I would prefer that it be a few more years before the Joker shows up in E2. I've been liking how E2 has been reintroducing and using old-school and underused characters. Cant wait for captain steel to show up again.

Avatar image for consolemaster001
    consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

any awnser other than Thomas Wayne is wrong DC messed up a released the Earth 2 Batman toy with his name unless they pull a captain atom of course

lol it's not CA it's uhhh....HAWK !

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arturocalakayvee: I wouldnt be surprised if the E2 Joker survived, he was in stasis, maybe he'll bleed out only a slow rate and mystery batman shots were non-fatal ones. After all, the Joker is one tough crazy dude. I would prefer that it be a few more years before the Joker shows up in E2. I've been liking how E2 has been reintroducing and using old-school and underused characters. Cant wait for captain steel to show up again.

Yes, I would prefer that too because I love seeing the Golden Age guys as well. But shooting him multiple times in the head makes it seem like he's cut out of the picture completely. I know "death in comics" isn't always official unless you're Uncle Ben, Jason Todd, and Bucky Barnes but he wasn't important enough to the series that he could stay dead.

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
    Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He got shot through the head. As a wise man once said:

No Caption Provided

Binski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After reading the latest issue its Martian Manhunter or Hawkman I'm guessing

Al_capOWN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Al_capOWN

who cares, is earth 2, meaning it don't matter!!

I don't like all this alternate earths, is stupid and confusing, I'm guessing theres a batman, shazam, joker, bat woman, for every earth. Earth1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, and so on. Only the main earth matter in my book.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.