Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23649 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

When did Talia get Resurrected?

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

So I just finished read Robin: Son of Batman. I see Talia is back from the dead and apparently all concerned and loving with her son.

Last time I checked Talia for all intents and purposes had her son murdered and was being a completely homicidal nut case in Batman Incorporated......right before getting shot in the face by Kathy Kane.

No Caption Provided

Can anyone Tell me when Talia got revived? Issue number? Why isn't she as psychotic anymore?

Bonus Question: I can not for the life of me find Goliath's first appearance or backstory.

Thanks!

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

So I just finished read Robin: Son of Batman. I see Talia is back from the dead and apparently all concerned and loving with her son.

Last time I checked Talia for all intents and purposes had her son murdered and was being a completely homicidal nut case in Batman Incorporated......right before getting shot in the face by Kathy Kane.

No Caption Provided

Can anyone Tell me when Talia got revived? Issue number? Why isn't she as psychotic anymore?

Bonus Question: I can not for the life of me find Goliath's first appearance or backstory.

Thanks!

It was an issue of Batman and Robin, I think it was called Batman and Ra's al Ghul(Damain was dead so it became Batman and guest star). Ra's used a special pit that wipes the mind clean. She appeared a few issues later without any memories.

In Robin Son of Batman she was captured by an old rival of the al Ghuls, he used magic to restore her memories and trapped her "darkness" inside some orb, she still keeps that orb so if a writer wants her evil again they have a way.

Goliath first appeared in a free short story for the Son of Batman series, his origin was in the 6th issue of that series.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.