Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23647 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Should Ignatius Ogilvy be a Batman Beyond foe?

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 86

Poll Should Ignatius Ogilvy be a Batman Beyond foe? (8 votes)

Yes 88%
    No 13%

Anyone who has seen or read Batman Beyond knows that most of Batman's rogues are reinvented to make them more appealing for the future like Spellbinder or old foes are given a new look like Mr. Freeze. Ignatius Ogilvy aka Emperor Penguin could just as well exist in the future. What do u think?

• 
    RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ogilvy has kinda of grown on me but I think he would be better served as a future foe for Terry McGinnis.

Avatar image for darkdetective27
    darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 10

@ravenvice01: Yeah he seems like he could work well as a Batman Beyond villain. Certainly would be cool to see him have taken over the Penguin's crime empire.

wrucebayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I haven't gotten around to read the arc that follows Emperor Penguin, so I can't say for sure, but he does seem like a good fit for a Beyond villain.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wrucebayne: thank u for opinion and for participating in this poll. I really do appreciate it.

ScottyHawkeye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 122

That's a good question I voted down because Ogilvy rose up in Penguin's ranks to the point where he almost stole Penguin's gang from him and that made Penguin wants him out of the picture. I don't see how he'd make it to the Batman Beyond timeline but at the same time that would be cool to have a Future Penguin and have it to be like him. Hm I think you should have a third option that would mean mixed opinion.

Mr___death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yes

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.