Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23535 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

How could Batman have died?

Avatar image for knightofthechronicle
    knightofthechronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

So we've heard it all from DC, all of the crisis' have not happened in the New 52. This over course leads to a lot of questions as to what has happened, what hasn't, and frankly how could Batman have gone through Return of Bruce Wayne without going through Final Crisis first?

One way I think it could have happened is when The Justice League boom tubed to get around they landed on Apokolips and Batman was captured for Darkseid's plan, which then kind of follow how the events unfolded following his death. (For anyone wondering- Cyborg is able to use Boom Tubes to travel but has malfunctioned several times and transported the League to Apokolips by accident).

What do you guys think? How do you think Batman could have died in the New 52?

ScarletBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ScarletBatman

Maybe Final Crisis never happened?

Oops, I meant Crisis on Infinite Earths.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000

He was killed once by the Cookie Monster!!!

Avatar image for the_jackolantern
    The_jackolantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The_jackolantern

He's into some weird stuff in the bedroom but never had a spotter.it ends badly all the time just ask Michael hutchence.

SmashBrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SmashBrawler

@ScarletBatman said:

Maybe Final Crisis never happened?

Oops, I meant Crisis on Infinite Earths.

Actually, I'm pretty sure it didn't happen, because it looks like parallel earths are a new thing for people in Earth 0.

serpent222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By serpent222

It doesn't have to be anything complicated. He could have just been shot or something, clinically died, and was out of commission for a while. But in all sincerity, I would guess it was something involving Darkseid.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.