First official Joker Picture

#1 Posted by ScoodleDaddle (748 posts) - - Show Bio

If you go to www.ibelieveinharveydent.com you'll see a campaign ad for Harvey Dent for District attorney. Keep in mind, this is official The Dark Knight stuff.

Then, if you go to www.ibelieveinharveydenttoo.com you'll see a prank by the Joker himself. When you input your email (apparently Hotmail doesn't work), and the code that appears, you'll get an email with a link and some coordinates. Click the link, put in the coordinates, and another pixel is taken from Harvey Dent's already "defaced" picture, slowly revealing Heath Ledger as the Joker.

"I always say, you never know what a man is truly made of until you peel the skin off his face one piece at a time." -- Quote from the Joker's email

#2 Posted by ScoodleDaddle (748 posts) - - Show Bio

Somebody on SHH! took the pixels revealed so far, and kind of blurred them together, revealing this:

Keep in mind, it WILL look different when all is done.

#3 Posted by Octagon Freak (11214 posts) - - Show Bio

That's really cool. Too bad I don't have the patience for it.

#4 Posted by GL Bertron (3710 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty cool.

#5 Posted by ScoodleDaddle (748 posts) - - Show Bio

#6 Posted by zero edge (3991 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy stuff... although I'm not really digging what it looks like now.

#7 Posted by ScoodleDaddle (748 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it works with the realism of Batman Begins. Makes Joker look more crazy, less silly. Besides, Ledger wouldn't look believeable if he was just grinning the whole time.

#8 Posted by ScoodleDaddle (748 posts) - - Show Bio

Enhanced further:

#9 Posted by gmanfromheck (42097 posts) - - Show Bio

It's interesting. Buuut it does kinda look like he was trying to put on lipstick in the car and hit a pothole or something. I just try not to get excited about these things so I don't get disapointed when the time comes to actually see it. I'm sure we'll start to see a lot more. I see that his face appears slightly disfigured like in that recent (dreadful) Batman comic.

Staff
#10 Posted by GL Bertron (3710 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah. I like the effort they have put into making him more life like, but I deduct points because of the weirdness involved in putting makeup on in the car.

#11 Posted by Lady Tlieso (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

it's a cool pic but are we sure that it's a real pic & not a photoshop?

#12 Posted by gmanfromheck (42097 posts) - - Show Bio

Go to the link on the first post.

Staff
#13 Posted by GL Bertron (3710 posts) - - Show Bio

It's real. Hey G-Man, why do you look like you're turning into a Cylon?

#14 Posted by ScoodleDaddle (748 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the messed up lipstick thing. You have to consider Joker's mindset here: he's the only one who finds his jokes funny, and he likewise probably thinks the lipstick looks great.

Why? Because he's a flipping psychopath.

#15 Posted by gmanfromheck (42097 posts) - - Show Bio

GL Bertron says:

"It's real. Hey G-Man, why do you look like you're turning into a Cylon?"

Cylon? It's supposed to be more Terminator-like. And I hope you're talking the old-school Cylons and not the hot new one.

I really hope they do a good job showing how crazy Joker really is. Jack Nicholson was good and all but he was more goofy than crazy.

Staff
#16 Posted by htb106 (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

He looks nothing like the joker in comics

#17 Posted by superbatprime (130 posts) - - Show Bio

@htb106: way to necro.

...and he looks exactly like Joker in the excellent one shot of the same name by Azzarello which came out well before TDK.

#18 Posted by Skunkstein (644 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol its funny reading this, now 4 years later.

A lot have changed huh? Who knew that this would be one of the most popular version of the Joker ever, not to start with the faith of Heath...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.