Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23635 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Details about Batman Telltale game coming next week!

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
    captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Next friday, the 18th of March, we will get more details about the new Batman telltale game. I hope we get details about the plot and release date. Also, I'm excited to see how this game will turn out to be, because I honestly want Telltale to delve into Batman's inner action, as in the responsibility Batman feels, all the darkness in him, etc, which I'm 100% sure they will considering that it's Telltale.. Telltale did an absolutely wonderful job with the Walking Dead, and Batman is a character with a rich lore and lots of history, so I'm honestly excited for this.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Cool.

ArkhamWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tonight at SXSW, Telltale Games will host a panel for itsupcoming Batman game where new information about the title is set to be divulged. The presentation, titled Batman: Unmasked, will see developers "discussing the very first details" about the episodic game, according this blog post from Telltale.

The briefing will be moderated by Kinda Funny's Greg Miller, who will interview members of the development team to "dive deeper into the complex life and mind of Bruce Wayne."

As confirmed previously, the discussion will also cover the "duality of [Batman's] own identity and the struggle of responsibility in saving a city overcome with corruption and villainy."

Appearing on the panel will be Kevin Bruner (Telltale CEO), Pierre Shorette (writer), TQ Jefferson (executive producer), and Job Stauffer (head of creative communications).

The show starts at 4:30 PM PST / 7:30 PM EST and is scheduled to run for 45 minutes. It will be streamed live on Twitch through the official SXSW Gaming channel.

https://www.twitch.tv/sxswgaming

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
    linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's like a dream come true.

Zer0-X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YAAASS!

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
    captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I feel like The Long Halloween would be a perfect story for a Batman Telltalte game.

ArkhamWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like... this game will not be spectacular as any of Rocksteady Batman game !!! Not even good as one of them !!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.