Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23635 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Bruce and Alfred complicated situation?

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Eto

So after reading All star Batman #1 I was so sad about Alfred and confused as well. The thing is though, Snyder doesn't like Alfred (that's what I think)Now that I've read Batman annual short written by King I noticed again something odd.

It struck me, because Bruce and Alfred are always together. They're like family. So is there something going on between the two and how will this have an affect in future stories. Do you think this is a major problem or a minor problem? Or not a problem at all? Can someone explain this, I'm really confused.

Honestly, I hope it will be dealt with. Then again, I've dropped the main title (for now) Will this be adressed at all?

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
    ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

when you ask 'is there something going on between the two' what do you mean, exactly?

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

when you ask 'is there something going on between the two' what do you mean, exactly?

I'm sorry here are the scans:

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Eto
    RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I stopped reading all the Batbooks so I don't know what's going on exactly. Anyways it won't be new for Snyder to screw Batman's relationship with others, he did that with Jim, Dick and other Batfamily members.

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy: So true... sigh. But it's also in Batman main title, which is written by King.

I don't recommend current Batman main title tbh (for now). Thanks for tyour comment anyways!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.