Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23537 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Best Batman/Family titles new 52

morganbell97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By morganbell97

I have done a lot of reading online about the best batman new 52 titles but can't find anything i trust.

I am reading the new52 teen titans and actually enjoying it despite its bad reviews. I mainly like the character and personality of Red Robin and especially the parts with him and other members or the bat family. I want to read something that will tell me all about the New52 bat family, the relationships with one another, their origins, their time as robin(If they were) and i want to read how batman feels about all of them. The more about the bat family the better.

In the teen titans there was an origin for red robin with batman which was excellent and the death of the family teen titans issue was excellent too. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thank you

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

From the start of the New-52?

Just go with Batman & Robin

Grayson

Robin:Son of Batman

Maybe Burnside Batgirl if you dont mind cartoony comics.

Batman Eternal and Batman & Robin also showcase most of the Bat family,but these are weekly books and combined will amount to 79 or so issues.

Batwing and Nightwing were ok too.

But since you love TT then I guess Red Hood and the Outlaws and Red Hood/Arsenal should be right up your alley.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.