Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23651 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

batmans rogues gallery is surely the best in D.C.

• 168 results
    Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#51  Edited By Nighthunter
    Firestormnuclerman said:
    "Fourpower (R.I.P) said:
    "

Spidey's villians are all clowns.

"

No they aren't. You want embarassing rogues look at The GA Green Lantern villains."
    Sinestro > Half of the Spider-man rogue gallery

hey it ain't the best but atleast it has good ones
    inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#52  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

Batman & Flash have, by far, the best rogue galleries. I can't think of any one character no Marvel that even comes close, and as much as I love Captain America's rogues, the fall flat in comparison.

gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By gunswordfist
    inferiorego said:
    "Batman & Flash have, by far, the best rogue galleries. I can't think of any one character no Marvel that even comes close, and as much as I love Captain America's rogues, the fall flat in comparison."

Man you guys make me want to read some Flash comics so badly. hehe
    T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By T.J. Magnum

yep Bat baddies are the best

Superman as a lot of good ones, being a fan of both, i rank the bat rouges higher

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
    gunswordfist said:
    "inferiorego said:
    "Batman & Flash have, by far, the best rogue galleries. I can't think of any one character no Marvel that even comes close, and as much as I love Captain America's rogues, the fall flat in comparison."

Man you guys make me want to read some Flash comics so badly. hehe"
    Rogue Wars is great if you want to get a little inside their heads as villains.
    T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By T.J. Magnum

Oh Yeah

The Flash Rouges Are Up There

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
    T.J. Magnum said:
    "Oh Yeah

The Flash Rouges Are Up There"
    I'm a HUGE mirror master fan
    Avatar image for firestormnuclerman
    Firestormnuclerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Nighthunter said:
    "Firestormnuclerman said:
    "Fourpower (R.I.P) said:
    "

"

No they aren't. You want embarassing rogues look at The GA Green Lantern villains."

hey it ain't the best but atleast it has good ones"
    GA is short for Golden Age which would mean I'm talking about Green Lantern (Alan Scot) not Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) the Silver Age Green Lantern who's archenemy is Sinestro.

Spidey's villains aren't all clowns. He has one of the best well known rogue galleries right up there with Bats. Also Spider Man's rogues would destroy Batman's rogues easily.

Let me further add for those saying all Spidey rogues are basically the same. It's not like Batman rogues are any different. Most of them have some type of obsession, and are psychopaths with tragic origins like Batman.

It's not like Bats doesn't have stupid rogues. Maxpie very stupid, Calender Man dumb all around concept, Killer Moth another dumb all around concept, Mr.Polka Dot the name says it all very stupid, Catman for most of his history he was a embarassment, and Ten Eyed Man as dumb as Stilt Man.
    gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By gunswordfist
    inferiorego said:
    "gunswordfist said:
    "inferiorego said:

Man you guys make me want to read some Flash comics so badly. hehe"
    Rogue Wars is great if you want to get a little inside their heads as villains."
    THANK YOU!!! *goes to put Rogue Wars on list*
    inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
    Firestormnuclerman said:
    "Nighthunter said:
    "Fourpower (R.I.P) said:
    "

"

GA is short for Golden Age which would mean I'm talking about Green Lantern (Alan Scot) not Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) the Silver Age Green Lantern who's archenemy is Sinestro.

Spidey's villains aren't all clowns. He has one of the best well known rogue galleries right up there with Bats. Also Spider Man's rogues would destroy Batman's rogues easily.

Let me further add for those saying all Spidey rogues are basically the same. It's not like Batman rogues are any different. Most of them have some type of obsession, and are psychopaths with tragic origins like Batman.

It's not like Bats doesn't have stupid rogues. Maxpie very stupid, Calender Man dumb all around concept, Killer Moth another dumb all around concept, Mr.Polka Dot the name says it all very stupid, Catman for most of his history he was a embarassment, and Ten Eyed Man as dumb as Stilt Man."
    Each hero has his own set of horrible embarrassments for villains. GA Lantern's villains are 100% forgettable.

I'm a huge Catman fan since Secret Six started.
    T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By T.J. Magnum
    inferiorego said:
    "T.J. Magnum said:
    "Oh Yeah

The Flash Rouges Are Up There"
    I'm a HUGE mirror master fan"
    yeah cause He is cool and original
    Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#62  Edited By Zoom
    gunswordfist said:
    "inferiorego said:
    "Rogue Wars is great if you want to get a little inside their heads as villains."
    THANK YOU!!! *goes to put Rogue Wars on list*"
    Rogue War was really good but you kinda have to read the stuff that comes before it (name Secret of Barry Allen).

The absolute coolest thing Johns did during his Flash run was take aside every 8th or so issue and tell a story about a villain.  Not about the Flash, just about the villain.

Here's a list of Rogue Profiles.

Captain Cold: Flash 182 (Rogues)
    Piper: Flash 190 (Crossfire, which is hard to find)
    Zoom: Flash 197 (Blitz, which is also hard to find)
    Mirror Master: Flash 212 (Rogue War)
    Heatwave: Flash 218 (Rogue War)

Rogue War also contains Flash 1/2 which is essentially his Trickster story.  Rogues Revenge 3 is his Weather Wizard story.
    Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Nighthunter
    Firestormnuclerman said:
    "Nighthunter said:
    "Fourpower (R.I.P) said:
    "

"

my bad then
    gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By gunswordfist
    Zoom said:
    "gunswordfist said:
    "inferiorego said:
    "Rogue Wars is great if you want to get a little inside their heads as villains."
    THANK YOU!!! *goes to put Rogue Wars on list*"
    Rogue War was really good but you kinda have to read the stuff that comes before it (name Secret of Barry Allen).

The absolute coolest thing Johns did during his Flash run was take aside every 8th or so issue and tell a story about a villain.  Not about the Flash, just about the villain.

Here's a list of Rogue Profiles.

Captain Cold: Flash 182 (Rogues)
    Piper: Flash 190 (Crossfire, which is hard to find)
    Zoom: Flash 197 (Blitz, which is also hard to find)
    Mirror Master: Flash 212 (Rogue War)
    Heatwave: Flash 218 (Rogue War)

Rogue War also contains Flash 1/2 which is essentially his Trickster story.  Rogues Revenge 3 is his Weather Wizard story."

Sounds great. I'll try to check all of those out.
    Avatar image for firestormnuclerman
    Firestormnuclerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fourpower (R.I.P) said:
    "

OSIRIS says:

"Fourpower says:
    "Spidey's villians are all clowns."

huh!i disagree,bats 'big three' villains are far more pantomine than any of spideys,and along with two face they havent teally got any powers or sense of real danger.

would you sooner tackle the penguin or the rhino in a drag em out war?

"

I've said it a billion times. A villian's quality is not measured by his power level. Penguin is a clown too, but at least he's got real depth as a character. Spidey's villians are all the same guy with a different power.

"
    No not all of  Spidey's villains are the same guy with a different power. Most of them usually have scientific accidents, or misuse of scientific technology much like the webhead for origins but that doesn't make them all the same. Add in most of Batman's rogues have a obsession along with a psychopath personality so it's like you couldn't say the same about lot's of Batman villains being redundant.

Green Goblin (Norman Osborne) Obsessed with destroying Spider Man's life.
    Hobgoblin One that wanted to make a name for himself rather be a Green Goblin clone.
    Lizard The Dr,Jekel Mr.Hyde type setting with Curt Conners becoming a savage beast that looks down on humans as weak, inferior, and had plans of ruling the world.
    Kraven the Hunter One of the best Hunters in the world that wants to hunt the most elusive prey Spider Man.
    Doc Ock A mad scientist
    Sandman A thug that wants to prove he's a major threat by beating Spider Man.
    Venom (Eddie Brock) With a hatred for Spider Man he's obsessed with destroying him.
    Electro He wants to kill Spider Man after many humiliating defeats, and then get rich.
    Carnage A lowlife lunatic that thinks most people are evil they just won't admit it, believes in chaos as right, anyone could be if they had guys, and loves to kill.
    Morlun A age old mutant that drains from other people to survive.
    Kingpin The American dream gone wrong, and one of the most powerful Crime Bosses on The East Coast with no super powers.
    Shocker He just wants to get rich easily by robbing, and doesn't see himself as a bad guy for that.
    Shriek Obsessed with being a mother, and is a serial killer.
    Black Cat A cat burglar. Not insane, but she would be considered a bad girl.

As you can see they are far from all the same guy with a different power.

Spider Man's rogue galleries is one of the best. More people could name rogues of Spider Man than they could of the Flash. Add in they have been shown in multiple titles, and been merchandised in as much memorbilia, media as the webhead himself.
    Dr. ? man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Dr. ? man

The Batman rogue's gallery have a way of leaving a long lasting impression. You remember the Joker because of his wild card like antics. You remember Two-Face because of his tormented duality. You remember Catwoman because of her sultry, seductive ways. You remember the Penguin because of his distinguished ways of a jaded businessman. You remember the Scarecrow because of his need to exploit fear in others and so on and on. You're dealing with a rogue's gallery that is colorful in their originality thus initiating a classic approach to villainy. The Superman rogue's gallery have potential but I often feel like 2/3 of them have been eclipsed by Lex Luthor. The Flash rogue's gallery are impressive based on their improvement as villains under Geoff Johns' tenure. I think the Green Latern rogue's gallery have some hidden gems in it (aside from the MVP in Sinestro). Ultimately, the Batman rogue's gallery is #1 in DC for me because they offer villainy from so many perspectives that intrigues me as a reader. In order to see what makes them tick, I oftem find myself more attracted to the stories of the Batman villains.

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#67  Edited By G'bandit

I agree Batman has the best Villains :D

Batman's villains might not destroy the world but they are capable of: destroying the city, corrupt the police, turn Gotham against their own hero,  Kill a sidekick with a crow bar, cripple a hero without realizing it was the hero, brainwash Batman and turn him against his friends, Comeback from the dead, ETC.

(Joker, Deacon Blackfire, Jason Todd and Ra's) - Have done this :D

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Nighthunter
    Dr. ? man said:
    "The Batman rogue's gallery have a way of leaving a long lasting impression. You remember the Joker because of his wild card like antics. You remember Two-Face because of his tormented duality. You remember Catwoman because of her sultry, seductive ways. You remember the Penguin because of his distinguished ways of a jaded businessman. You remember the Scarecrow because of his need to exploit fear in others and so on and on. You're dealing with a rogue's gallery that is colorful in their originality thus initiating a classic approach to villainy. The Superman rogue's gallery have potential but I often feel like 2/3 of them have been eclipsed by Lex Luthor. The Flash rogue's gallery are impressive based on their improvement as villains under Geoff Johns' tenure. I think the Green Latern rogue's gallery have some hidden gems in it (aside from the MVP in Sinestro). Ultimately, the Batman rogue's gallery is #1 in DC for me because they offer villainy from so many perspectives that intrigues me as a reader. In order to see what makes them tick, I oftem find myself more attracted to the stories of the Batman villains."
    qft
    Adam Michaels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Adam Michaels

Despite these comparisons between Spider-Man and Batman villains, my personal opinion as that these 2 have the most complete and diverse rogues' galleries in comics. I agree that they aren't the only ones who have interesting long lists of villains. But I believe they have the more colorful ones. They also have the ones who's psychology has been explored in deeper ways than others. They are 2 characters who's villains are as popular as the heroes themselves.

No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#70  Edited By No_Name_
    Adam Michaels said:
    "Despite these comparisons between Spider-Man and Batman villains, my personal opinion as that these 2 have the most complete and diverse rogues' galleries in comics. I agree that they aren't the only ones who have interesting long lists of villains. But I believe they have the more colorful ones. They also have the ones who's psychology has been explored in deeper ways than others. They are 2 characters who's villains are as popular as the heroes themselves.
    "
    Words of wisdom.

I'll say I'm a bigger fan of the Bat rogues gallery, however. But I can respect Spidey's villains. I just can't stand Spiderman.
    No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By No_Name_
    Dr. ? man said:
    "The Batman rogue's gallery have a way of leaving a long lasting impression. You remember the Joker because of his wild card like antics. You remember Two-Face because of his tormented duality. You remember Catwoman because of her sultry, seductive ways. You remember the Penguin because of his distinguished ways of a jaded businessman. You remember the Scarecrow because of his need to exploit fear in others and so on and on. You're dealing with a rogue's gallery that is colorful in their originality thus initiating a classic approach to villainy. The Superman rogue's gallery have potential but I often feel like 2/3 of them have been eclipsed by Lex Luthor. The Flash rogue's gallery are impressive based on their improvement as villains under Geoff Johns' tenure. I think the Green Latern rogue's gallery have some hidden gems in it (aside from the MVP in Sinestro). Ultimately, the Batman rogue's gallery is #1 in DC for me because they offer villainy from so many perspectives that intrigues me as a reader. In order to see what makes them tick, I oftem find myself more attracted to the stories of the Batman villains."
    This brought me to tears. Well said.
    Adam Michaels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Adam Michaels
    Dr. ? man said:
    I also wholeheartedly agree with this statement. I don't know about you guys, but I often find myself caring for Batman's villains.

For example, in The Killer Joker, you get Joker's side of the story. When I closed that book after I read it, I thought to myself "I understand now how this man turned out this way." In the book Four of a Kind, you get Poison Ivy, Riddler, Scarecrow, and Man-Bat. But it's not just them being a simple villain and Batman stopping them. It deeply explores how each of them ended up as the villains they are. You read just as much of their thoughts as you do Batman's. And that's why I believe Batman's villains are so infamous. You find yourself undertsanding them and caring for them.
    Nightwolf3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Nightwolf3

Really well said statement's guys i completely agree, I also just happen to be a bigger Bat fan then Spidey fan so i tend to prefer the Bat-Villains, however i think they both have the best rougues gallery of there respective companies

Adam Michaels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Adam Michaels

For me, it depends on my mood. Sometimes I get into super Marvel mode and sometimes I get into super DC mode. Spider-Man and Batman are my 2 favorite super heroes. And the reason is because their villains make these characters and their storylines all the more interesting.

They say behind every good man is a great woman. We can use the same philosophy in comics:
    Behind every good hero is a great list of villains.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#75  Edited By Constantine

Batmans rogues are the best

MrMiracle77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#76  Edited By MrMiracle77

Batman and Flash are easily the best lists, but I'd like to put forth that the Teen Titans have built a good roster of villains over the last 25+ years.  Of course, that's only if you count the sheer number that have been Titans themselves.

Deathstroke (voiced by Ron Pearlman, no less), Jericho, Brother Blood, Vigilante, Brotherhood of Evil, Titans of Tomorrow.

Of course it doesn't hurt that they also share a number of bad guys with both Nightwing and Flash.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#77  Edited By Zoom
    Firestormnuclerman said:
    "More people could name rogues of Spider Man than they could of the Flash."
    Nothing to do with quality and everything to do with exposure.
    claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#78  Edited By claws

the only villain l really like from batmans rogue gallery is joker, but the rest are ok
    i really dont like the riddler though

Detective

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Detective

Hush, Bane, The Riddler, Two-Face, Black Mask are soem of my favorite villains

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#80  Edited By SUNMAN

He has some quality villains in his rogue gallery but he has a few lame ones too. Lets face it his Rogue gallery is big, but saying it is the best ever is an exaggeration.

Adam Michaels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Adam Michaels

What really attracts me to Batman's rogues gallery is that besides his A-list villains like Joker, Penguin, Two-Face, Riddler, Poison Ivy and such, he's got a great list of B-list and C-list villains who don't play as big a role as the top villains do, but still mean something.

- Scarecrow
    - Man-Bat
    - R'as Al Ghul
    - Bane
    - Mr. Freeze
    - Firefly
    - Killer Croc
    - Black Mask
    - Hush
    - Catwoman
    - Ventriloquist
    - Mad Hatter
    - Harley Quinn
    - Clayface
    - Hugo Strange
    - Deadshot
    - Cluemaster
    - Maxie Zeus

and the list can keep going. You can't just keep fighting the same guys over and over, so a supporting cast of villains can help breathe new life in the series as well as give us a break from the bigger fish. I'm one who believes in quality over quantity. What I mean is that I prefer to see Joker once every 2 years, but in storylines that are as effective as the Joker is himself. I would quickly grow tired of him is he were in every 6th issue for example.

At least that's my take on it.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By SUNMAN
    Adam Michaels said:
    "What really attracts me to Batman's rogues gallery is that besides his A-list villains like Joker, Penguin, Two-Face, Riddler, Poison Ivy and such, he's got a great list of B-list and C-list villains who don't play as big a role as the top villains do, but still mean something.

- Scarecrow
    - Man-Bat
    - R'as Al Ghul
    - Bane
    - Mr. Freeze
    - Firefly
    - Killer Croc
    - Black Mask
    - Hush
    - Catwoman
    - Ventriloquist
    - Mad Hatter
    - Harley Quinn
    - Clayface
    - Hugo Strange
    - Deadshot
    - Cluemaster
    - Maxie Zeus

and the list can keep going. You can't just keep fighting the same guys over and over, so a supporting cast of villains can help breathe new life in the series as well as give us a break from the bigger fish. I'm one who believes in quality over quantity. What I mean is that I prefer to see Joker once every 2 years, but in storylines that are as effective as the Joker is himself. I would quickly grow tired of him is he were in every 6th issue for example.

At least that's my take on it.
    "
    Since when is Penguin an A lister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is a lame villain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Two face is just a step above the mafia but I like him so whatever. Everyone else you listed is good though.
    Adam Michaels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Adam Michaels

By A-list villains, I meant the more popular ones. Even though Penguin might be a lame villain, he still is among Batman's most popular ones. That's the reason I put him in the A-list category.

Although I did put Catwoman among the B-list and C-list villains, I would also put her in the A-list. She might not always be a villain, but she is in Batman's rogues gallery and she is one of Batman's more popular ones. That's 1 mistake I made in my list.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By SUNMAN
    Adam Michaels said:
    "By A-list villains, I meant the more popular ones. Even though Penguin might be a lame villain, he still is among Batman's most popular ones. That's the reason I put him in the A-list category.

Although I did put Catwoman among the B-list and C-list villains, I would also put her in the A-list. She might not always be a villain, but she is in Batman's rogues gallery and she is one of Batman's more popular ones. That's 1 mistake I made in my list."
    Catwoman needs to be a villain again. Having her as a good guy is not the same. Batman does not need a love interest anyway. I mean why do you think a middle age man keeps adopting little kids and dresses them up in odd skin tight outfits. Hey I am just saying.
    Adam Michaels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Adam Michaels

haha... Maybe that's why she's there as a "love interest". To try and convince us Bruce Wayne isn't a funny business type of man.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I think the X-Men have a more impressive Rogues Gallery then Batman.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#87  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator
    Gambler said:
    "I think the X-Men have a more impressive Rogues Gallery then Batman.
    "
    O_O WHAT!? smacks Gambler with a dead jelly fish Lies and deception!! >_<

Batman as the best rogue gallery! Plus, X-men is with Marvel, not DC xP
    No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By No_Name_
    Gambler said:
    "
    Really???

They aren't nearly as psychologically complex.
    The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By The_Ghostshell
    Feral Nova said:
    "Gambler said:
    "
    O_O WHAT!? smacks Gambler with a dead jelly fish Lies and deception!! >_<

Batman as the best rogue gallery! Plus, X-men is with Marvel, not DC xP
    "
    I know I know. Just throwing it out there is all.

BatgirlBabs said:
    "Gambler said:
    "
    Really???

They aren't nearly as psychologically complex.
    "
    Maybe not. Some of them have got to be pretty close though. Mr. Sinister, Magneto, Apoc, are all pretty psychologically complex.

No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By No_Name_

other than those 3, who else is in X-Men (rogues) that are great, in your opinion, that would make them better than Batman rogues?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Dark Beast, Dark Phoenix, The Hellfire Club, Sabretooth, Bolivar Trask, Graydon Creed. Of course its just a personal opinion. But I think the X-Men's rogues are pretty high up there.

No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By No_Name_

I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm simply asking why. I don't know enough about them to categorize them/ to have an opinion. What I am asking is, what makes these characters complex and interesting to you, that would make them moreso than the likes of Lady Shiva, David Cain, Deathstroke, Black Mask, etc.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Well, as much as I love Lady Shiva (and a few others mentioned) the X-Men Rogues seem to operate on a higher level of complexity then most of the Batman Rogues. Shiva is badass but really she's only an assassin. Her methods are pretty basic in terms of dealing with Batman. Same with Deathstroke and David Cain. The X Rogues usually involve much deeper plots (such as political manipulation, reality manipulation, etc etc). Most of the Bat Rogues are worried about taking out Batman. Most of the X-Men Rogues strive for World domination.

No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By No_Name_

I think that you are undermining Lady Shiva. If you recall her history, her background, her origin story. I am surprised to hear you say that, but I consider you knowledgable and convincing enough that I am sure you will have me agreeing with you in no time. Needless to say, I think Lady Shiva and David Cain; their relationship with themselves as well as with their daughter, is REALLY psychologically complex. Yet I would be interested to hear you delve into your previous statement, seeing as how I know not nearly enough about the X- rogues to really discuss this.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By The_Ghostshell

The Cain family's back story is really no more psychologically complex then Magneto's family. Not saying that I dont love the Cain family (cause you know I do) but those are only three members of a pretty long line of Rogues. If you look at Mr. Sinister and his relationship with Cyclops and Jean Grey, its more complex then even the Ras Al' Ghul/Batman relationship.

No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By No_Name_

Is it though? How is Sinister's relationship more complex than Ras/Batman?
    You don't have to answer that now, I could research it myself. I just don't think I'll agree with you there. Theres a level of complexity in that Batman saw Ras as a father figure that I dont believe existed between Sinister and Scott or Jean.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By The_Ghostshell

The Sinister/Cyclops relationship is much much deeper then the father/son relationship of Ras and Batman. In fact Sinister has been a major factor in the life of Cyclops since he was a child. I hope you do read up on it cause its actually pretty cool.

No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By No_Name_

Great, maybe you can point me in the right direction that would help me to better understand.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By The_Ghostshell
    No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By No_Name_

LOL

Thanks. I was looking for issue numbers.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.