Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23646 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Batman to stop geting anymore sidekicks ???

DrArcania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Batman to stop geting anymore sidekicks ??? (14 votes)

YES !!! 71%
    NO !!! 29%

After all Robins deaths, and Batgirl... Jason, Damian, now and Tim ( i know that he is not his actuall sidekick, but somehow can count), Stephanie Brown (i know it was false death but it can count) should Batman finally and once forever stop allowing kids to be the vigilantes, specially his sidekicks !!! If he really need help, create/make few more vigilantes into Gotham to be his alies !!! Can work with them for a while !!!

Seriously... it's getting on my nerves... they are all ''kids'' and they are somehow bring to vigilantism because of Batman. I don't know am i stupid, dumb or what, and i seriously not trolling, i'm really serious. Stop anymore killing kids, to make Batman darker character !!! If u really need it... reboot full DC universe and make him Anti-Hero !!!

This thing can get really serious shape !!! Its dark guys... someone can and sue DC comics about this... young kids are bring to vigilantism because of some dark characters, and they latter geting killed, i know its comics and they latter get revived, but they killed them!!!

Know its comics, its not reall, but it have dark shape where are kid at some way treated very bad !!!

I vote to DC anymore stop creating Batman sidekics !!! STOP !!!

And yea - i am not Batman hater - just more like him like solo player !!!

• 
    Errorinscript

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes it would be great.

No Caption Provided

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DCFS should do an investigation

BibbyBoxx2219

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think that the sidekick amount shouldn't go up for a long time. Its not because of some belief that kids are going to go out and die fighting crime or something though lol. No kid is going to go out and try to beat up criminals. And if they did, parents suing DC Comics would be pointless. They would never win, and DC isn't telling kids to go out and fight crime. They're just telling their stories. Comics are dark for a reason right now. They're just reflecting the real world. Life isn't some happy-go-lucky place. There's bad people and bad things happen. It's a world where innocent kids DO die. It's terrible but its true.

Besides, most of Batman's allies are adults anyways, and if they're not they're remarkably capable anyways. Its not the 1950s anymore. There's no terrible Comics Code Authority to dictate which stories are told and how they are told, and there's no Fredric Wertham convincing everyone that comic books are bad for children and how Batman and Robin are gay.

Its just gotten to the point that newer characters like Duke Thomas and Harper Row are getting boring and not many fans really care about them anymore, if they ever did in the first place. They're also taking the attention away from the interesting characters like Tim Drake, Dick Grayson and Barbara Gordon. That's why I think Batman shouldn't get any more sidekicks, for now at least.

wrucebayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We're at a point where Robin, Bruce's own son, isn't in any Batman book... for no goddamn reason.

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
    Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The idea that parents are going to sue DC because of Batman's sidekicks is ridiculous.

batcat91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We're at a point where Robin, Bruce's own son, isn't in any Batman book... for no goddamn reason.

No Caption Provided

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

I'm waiting for that time when Gotham will still be a crime filled corrupt shithole despite roughly fifty percent of it populance being vigilantes working with batman.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.