Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23537 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Batman Dark Knight Returns 10th Anniversary Slipcase Edition SIGNED

hobz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By hobz

So I purchased this recently but no one other than me a bid on it. Now i am curious because I think I may have overspent on the item. I am not looking to sell it and I have checked on eBAY there are many that are on for twice the price that I got it for. There is only one remaining which one can put a bid on and has a reserve. Its already 1/4 of the price that I got it for and reserve has not been met. It is also an earlier edition of the one i have. I have not paid for it but will have to because I don't want to get bad feedback and I feel bad because it is my mistake.

Do you guys/ladies think it is a good buy? Not looking to sell it or anything just to collect it but i am just curious.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291689423970?_trksid=p2060353.m2748.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

This is what i purchased above and that is how much i paid.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place. I don't usually post here but i read many stuff on the forums and i think the community is great.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.