Follow

Batman Inc.

Team » Batman Inc. appears in 82 issues.

Batman Inc. is the result of Bruce Wayne using the concept and idea of Batman to counter-act the idea of crime. His goal is to make Batman a global franchise and stop crime around the world.

Dead Heroes Club?

Sharkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Sharkey

So, the so-called Dead Heroes Club mentioned in the new Batman, Incorporated #1.

MINOR SPOILERS AHEAD

Do you think this is a new team of "KIA" heroes to trick Leviathan or is it just referencing Lord Death Man's "last" remark in Batman: Leviathan Strikes?

Also, anyone else notice how apparently Batwing "was killed airborne by Man-Bats", yet somehow still openly out and about in his own New 52 series? :p

Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator

@Sharkey: I don't think Grant cares particularly about N52 continuity.

Which is fine by me, but I'm sure is a huge nuisance to people like Dan Didio.

kaijuhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By kaijuhero

I think the whole club of dead hero's is a nod to lord death man. Batwing said he faked his death, you should go back and retread it. So did the hood said he saw the triple cross. I am tired of the new52, want to back to old continuity so bad.

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By BatWatch

Characters have often appeared to die in one title while continuing to live in other titles. I imagine Bat-Wing will prove to be alive by the end of the Batman Inc. plotline. It just happened either before or after whatever is going on in Bat-Wing.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By TDK_1997

So far,Grant doesn't care about the New 52 and is continuing stuff like how they are supposed to be.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.