Follow

Barry Allen

Character » Barry Allen appears in 5080 issues.

Having discovered his mother murdered and his father blamed for the act, forensic scientist Barry Allen sought to clear his father's name and find the real killer. After being doused in chemicals and struck by lightning, Barry was granted the gift of super-speed. Now he protects his hometown of Central City as The Flash, the fastest man alive and founding member of the Justice League.

The Flash - "Who is Harrison Wells?" Promo

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

Things keep heating up on The Flash. While we may know the true identity and back story for Harrison Wells, the heroes of the show are just starting to suspect the truth. It looks like next week's episode has them getting one step closer.

The Flash airs on The CW Tuesdays at 8/7C.

Trodorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 15

I think Eobard will corrupt Snow and maybe lead her down the path to being killer frost

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
    amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

@trodorne said:

I think Eobard will corrupt Snow and maybe lead her down the path to being killer frost

personally I think Catlin is a red herring, and Killer Frost will be Crystal Frost or Louise Lincoln

karubah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Turning Caitlin Snow into Killer Frost seems to me like something that would happen 1-2 seasons from now. To me having her turn into a villainous meta human should be a major status quo shaking moment like the season 3 finale of Star Trek the next generation were Picard was turned into a Borg.

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
    Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

@amazingwebhead: @trodorne: @karubah: Or Killer Frost will be someone else and they'll make Caitlin into this universe's version of Ice. COULD happen. I mean I'm still waiting for Cisco to become Vibe at some point, but the fact they explicitly used someone who becomes a villain could mean one of two things.

1: Tragic villain turn

2: Red herring and she becomes a hero with similar powers.

Let's be honest a name like KILLER Frost would be hard to sell as a legitimate superhero name, unless she went more anti-hero and I don't see that.

DarkKnightwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@karubah: Spoilers on Star Trek, thanks!

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I will be sad if they turn Caitlin into Killer Frost.

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

I'm really looking forward to Reverse Flash becoming an arch enemy to Barry. Right now it's all about what we know that the heroes don't but you can see everyone's figuring it out so the payoff should be a pretty epic battle between the two sides.

Also I could see Caitlin becoming Killer Frost in a season or two from now like @karubah said. Maybe at the same time as Cisco becomes Vibe. But what's great is that there's so much exciting stuff happening now that I don't even care about them getting powers. They're interesting enough without them, as is the show.

I also like the way they say CW at the end of that clip. They really accentuate the SEE DOUBLE YOU.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
    amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

@amazingwebhead: @trodorne: @karubah: Or Killer Frost will be someone else and they'll make Caitlin into this universe's version of Ice. COULD happen. I mean I'm still waiting for Cisco to become Vibe at some point, but the fact they explicitly used someone who becomes a villain could mean one of two things.

1: Tragic villain turn

2: Red herring and she becomes a hero with similar powers.

Let's be honest a name like KILLER Frost would be hard to sell as a legitimate superhero name, unless she went more anti-hero and I don't see that.

makes sense

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smart_dork_dude: I hope its not the fallen hero/tragic villain route because I don't see it going well, I mean look at Deathstroke his motivation was unrequited love with a mix of drug induce psychosis.

TheBlackHood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think that Barry will go into the past to save his mother but will instead end up saving Wells from being killed by Thawn. That way they can keep Wells as a character and keep the actor who is a fan favorite.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

This series is great

mak13131313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

So excited for whats ahead!

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@amazingwebhead: @karubah: @smart_dork_dude: Just because she becomes Killer Frost doesn't automatically mean she has to be or stay a villain. Look at Captain Cold. He is going to be on the spinoff show as an anti hero.

Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: We don't know the anti-hero thing for certain.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
    deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

@trodorne:

The only thing that doesnt work is that now is too nice person to be Killer Frost but she could be Crystal Frost.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smart_dork_dude: No. That's why they didn't allow cold to go around murdering people and why he even agreed with Barry that when he is committing his crimes he doesn't have to kill people or put people in danger.

Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Uh that was more or less to go over the "Rules of The Rogues" which are rules that the Rogues follow. No killing is a major thing... Literally NOTHING that could make them do VERY long prison time.

He's still a crook and at THIS point isn't likely to be joining a superhero team. Down the road maybe, which I would like to see since I do think Captain Cold is one of those villain who can make a play for being a hero, but not right away and not without seeing him in Central City a bit more. Hell, the Rogues aren't even FULLY formed yet! Still gotta have Trickster and Mirror Master join the team. I realize in this universe Weather Wizard and Captain Boomerang probably won't be doable, but still.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smart_dork_dude: From what I am reading from Deadline and the fact that Heatwave is supposed to be in the spinoff as well I don't see how they aren't going to form a rag tag group of heroes.

http://deadline.com/2015/03/dominic-purcell-cast-arrow-flash-spinoff-heat-wave-cw-1201393858/

Why can't Captain Boomerang be on the team? Same for Weather Wizard? If anything those two are the guys that are truly evil and would form a real evil rouges group. Episode 22 of the Flash for May 12 is called "Rouge Air". I guess we will see...

Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Really unless they're being PAID to be on the team at this point, I don't see them making a face turn.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smart_dork_dude: They don't do it for money man. Hell they have a gun that makes gold. They do it for the thrill. It could be like Leverage if you have seen that show.

Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: All I'm saying is, I think it's a BIT too soon to SUDDENLY have them be heroes... MAYBE have it where the show takes place a year or two down the line and it has FLASHBACKS to how they ended up where they are. Like give the flashbacks purpose... Unlike in Arrow.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.