Follow

Barbara Gordon

Character » Barbara Gordon appears in 4181 issues.

Barbara Gordon was the first modern age Batgirl until she was brutally shot by the Joker, rendering her paralyzed from the waist down. Barbara reinvented herself as Oracle, providing intelligence to the DCU heroes and leading the Birds of Prey. She has recently become Batgirl once again to protect Gotham City.

is this really happen? ?

starrk_coyote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By starrk_coyote

so.... >.>......<.<....>.>.....i have been going back to the old teen titans books....and maybe i just did not understand, or i just miss read the panels...but is it true that dick greyson raped barbara?????

well it has happen from what i could tell the night before he's Engagement to starfire...but I COULD BE WRONG!....>.>....<.<....>.>......so...can you guys help me out...i do not remember what issue it was...but i really think that greyson raped her.....>.>.....

i am so...NOT..,, comfortable with Richard greyson any more....THANK GOD THAT MY FAVORITE ROBIN IS the LITTLE TIMY :D

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
    V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By V_Scarlotte_Rose

I don't think that's true. Where did you see this?

Madame_Mist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Madame_Mist

It's canon that he cheated on Starfire with Barbara. But there was absolutely no rape involved. Babs kicked him out when she found out he was engaged and that's pretty much all there is to it.

X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By X9

@Madame_Mist said:

It's canon that he cheated on Starfire with Barbara. But there was absolutely no rape involved. Babs kicked him out when she found out he was engaged and that's pretty much all there is to it.

Well, I'm pretty sure it didn't happen in the New 52 anyway :P

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RustyRoy

Never really liked Dick that much, Barbara should have kicked him in the nuts.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By charlieboy

They slept together. There was no rape.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.