Follow

Barbara Gordon

Character » Barbara Gordon appears in 4184 issues.

Barbara Gordon was the first modern age Batgirl until she was brutally shot by the Joker, rendering her paralyzed from the waist down. Barbara reinvented herself as Oracle, providing intelligence to the DCU heroes and leading the Birds of Prey. She has recently become Batgirl once again to protect Gotham City.

is Batgirl's new rival Joker's Daughter?

RitchieB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Cover of Batgirl 21
    Cover of Batgirl 21
    DC's intro art of jokers daughter' http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2013/04/18/whats-new-in-the-new-52-%E2%80%93-jokers-daughter
    DC's intro art of jokers daughter' http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2013/04/18/whats-new-in-the-new-52-%E2%80%93-jokers-daughter

Tacos_Kickass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Tacos_Kickass

You know its creepy enough wearing your own chopped off face, its even creepier wearing someone elses face flap...

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

I am not a fan of Joker girl

( + )

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By the_tree

The first picture looks more like a girl Ventriloquist to me.

SupBatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

They could be the same person. But I doubt it she's actually Joker's daughter. As previously speculated, Duela Dent seems like a fair candidate. That would explain her this (presumably) new female Ventriloquist and the teaser of Joker's "daughter".

RitchieB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RitchieB

@supbatz:

yea was thinking that as well. the girl on the cover is the Ventriloquist officially but she looks very Joker-ish in appearance on the other covers. not to mention she looks a lot like the Joker's daughter tease, so I believe it may be the same person. is she actually Joker's Daughter, who knows?. apparently Joker has tons of "Harley Quinn's" before our Harley Quinn. (this was revealed in suicide squad during the cross-over). So it may not be impossible for one of the many "Harley Quinn's" to have had a daughter that Joker took her in and has made her twisted over the years. or she could just be some freak that thinks she is related to Joker and really is not. we know THE Harley Quinn does have children because the Dee Dee's are Harley's Granddaughters in Batman Beyond but this girl looks way to old to be a product of Harley and Joker, but then again since when does DC care about the logical progression of time.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RustyRoy

I'm still not getting used to her, man, she's really creepier than Joker.

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
    V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By V_Scarlotte_Rose

She's going to be in Catwoman. I don't know if she's going to be in other titles, apart from her villain month issue.

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.