Who is the greatest avenger

Avatar image for midianman
#1 Posted by MidianMan (17 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm talking epic space battles saving the world not who's the most popular

Avatar image for twentyfive
#2 Posted by Twentyfive (3057 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor.

Anyway you figure.

Thor.

Avatar image for gavinification
#3 Posted by gavinification (83 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely Thor.

Every avenger can get in over their head.

Unless they're Thor.

Avatar image for arcadian
#4 Posted by Arcadian (412 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor once said Captain America was the greatest Avenger.

Bull sh!t.

Avatar image for thecrowbar
#5 Posted by TheCrowbar (4397 posts) - - Show Bio

SquirrelGirl.

Avatar image for sunhawk
#6 Posted by sunhawk (650 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar said:

SquirrelGirl.

If Galactus has nightmares its of her.

Avatar image for asagod
#7 Posted by Asagod (304 posts) - - Show Bio

@Arcadian said:

Thor once said Captain America was the greatest Avenger.

Bull sh!t.

Thor has much respect for Captain America, that's why he said so. Captain America is the heart of the Avengers.

But Thor is the greatest, in my opinion.

Avatar image for the_stegman
#8 Posted by The Stegman (35533 posts) - - Show Bio
@Arcadian:  
 


Thor once said Captain America was the greatest Avenger.

Bull sh!t.

And he's modest.  
Definitely Thor
Avatar image for selinaky
#9 Posted by Selinaky (692 posts) - - Show Bio

@gavinification said:

Definitely Thor.

Avatar image for seafarinhare
#10 Posted by Seafarinhare (59 posts) - - Show Bio

The Hulk.

Avatar image for evilvegeta74
#11 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4673 posts) - - Show Bio

Loading Video...

@TheCrowbar

:

Luffy!

Avatar image for yai_inn
#12 Posted by Yai_Inn (361 posts) - - Show Bio

Mar-Vell

Avatar image for evilvegeta74
#13 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4673 posts) - - Show Bio

@Yai_Inn: My first comic was his and Dc comics Shazam/ Captain Marvel, how ironic.

Avatar image for thecrowbar
#14 Posted by TheCrowbar (4397 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74: I hate one piece.

Avatar image for sunhawk
#15 Posted by sunhawk (650 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar: one piece/narutard/blech all the same shonen garbage.

Avatar image for tomlikesfries
#16 Posted by tomlikesfries (5341 posts) - - Show Bio

THOR

Avatar image for bigcimmerian
#17 Posted by BigCimmerian (10306 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely Thor.

Avatar image for thecannon
#18 Posted by TheCannon (20267 posts) - - Show Bio

@Twentyfive said:

Thor.

Anyway you figure.

Thor.

@gavinification said:

Definitely Thor.

Every avenger can get in over their head.

Unless they're Thor.

@Arcadian said:

Thor once said Captain America was the greatest Avenger.

Bull sh!t.

@Asagod said:

@Arcadian said:

Thor once said Captain America was the greatest Avenger.

Bull sh!t.

Thor has much respect for Captain America, that's why he said so. Captain America is the heart of the Avengers.

But Thor is the greatest, in my opinion.

@The Stegman said:

@Arcadian:

Thor once said Captain America was the greatest Avenger.

Bull sh!t.

And he's modest. Definitely Thor

@Selinaky said:

@gavinification said:

Definitely Thor.

@tomlikesfries said:

THOR

@BigCimmerian said:

Definitely Thor.

All of these.

Avatar image for gambit1024
#19 Posted by Gambit1024 (10217 posts) - - Show Bio

Hank Pym.

Come at me, haters.

Avatar image for guttridgeb
#20 Posted by guttridgeb (4881 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to say Hulk but he rarely stays on the team for long enough to make a difference. I'm saying Thor instead.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
#21 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (45256 posts) - - Show Bio
2685182-captainmarvel01preview4.jpg
Online
Avatar image for twentyfive
#22 Posted by Twentyfive (3057 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024: Pym is awesome. I apologize for my relative ignorance on the character, but EMH made me love that character.

Avatar image for gambit1024
#23 Posted by Gambit1024 (10217 posts) - - Show Bio

@Twentyfive: No need for apologies :)

EMH was excellent to the character, and To Steal an Ant-Man is probably my favorite episode of the entire season.

Avatar image for powerherc
#24 Posted by PowerHerc (86171 posts) - - Show Bio

The greatest Avenger comes down to either Captain America or Thor.

Avatar image for tg1982
#25 Posted by tg1982 (2832 posts) - - Show Bio

Rick Jones.

Avatar image for arcadian
#26 Posted by Arcadian (412 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to say Iron Man because he always brings the team back together, but he's not on par with Thor, Cap, hell even Hank Pym.

God of Thunder ladies and gentlemen.

Avatar image for kellar21
#27 Posted by Kellar21 (446 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor,

When the avengers are in trouble,loosing ground and then they hear Thunder and see lightining strike their enemies and Thor appears to save the day,it brings hope to their hearts.

Also Deadpool asked him for an autograph, that has to count for something.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
#28 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3296 posts) - - Show Bio

Kneel before the Mighty Thor!

Avatar image for thorson
#29 Posted by THORSON (4500 posts) - - Show Bio

@Twentyfive said:

Thor.

Anyway you figure.

Thor.

@TheCannon said:

@Twentyfive said:

Thor.

Anyway you figure.

Thor.

@gavinification said:

Definitely Thor.

Every avenger can get in over their head.

Unless they're Thor.

@Arcadian said:

Thor once said Captain America was the greatest Avenger.

Bull sh!t.

@Asagod said:

@Arcadian said:

Thor once said Captain America was the greatest Avenger.

Bull sh!t.

Thor has much respect for Captain America, that's why he said so. Captain America is the heart of the Avengers.

But Thor is the greatest, in my opinion.

@The Stegman said:

@Arcadian:

Thor once said Captain America was the greatest Avenger.

Bull sh!t.

And he's modest. Definitely Thor

@Selinaky said:

@gavinification said:

Definitely Thor.

@tomlikesfries said:

THOR

@BigCimmerian said:

Definitely Thor.

All of these.

Avatar image for tdk_1997
#30 Posted by TDK_1997 (17260 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor.

Avatar image for gou10t
#31 Edited by gou10t (29 posts) - - Show Bio

It's Thor. I want to say Hulk but he doesn't frequent the enough. Hulk only shows up when tings are RALLY REALLY bad.

Avatar image for trapaceira
#32 Posted by Trapaceira (59 posts) - - Show Bio

kkkkkkkkkk. Nunca vi alguém levar tanta surra como o Thor. Não da para definir o maior Vingador por que cada um tem sua qualidade mais também seus defeitos.

Avatar image for asagod
#33 Posted by Asagod (304 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trapaceira said:

kkkkkkkkkk. Nunca vi alguém levar tanta surra como o Thor. Não da para definir o maior Vingador por que cada um tem sua qualidade mais também seus defeitos.

English, please.

Avatar image for blood1991
#34 Edited by Blood1991 (8115 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America points his finger and tells Thor what to do. Captain America is the greatest Avenger.

Avatar image for soa
#35 Posted by SoA (6234 posts) - - Show Bio
Captain America by Mike Deodato Jr.
Captain America by Mike Deodato Jr.
Avatar image for marksman
#36 Posted by Marksman (1360 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

Kneel before the Adorable Thor!

Fixed

-----------------------------

Anyway, Black Panther is the best.

Avatar image for alt
#37 Posted by ALT (165 posts) - - Show Bio

@THORSON said:

@Twentyfive said:

Thor.

Anyway you figure.

Thor.

@TheCannon said:

@Twentyfive said:

Thor.

Anyway you figure.

Thor.

@gavinification said:

Definitely Thor.

Every avenger can get in over their head.

Unless they're Thor.

@Arcadian said:

Thor once said Captain America was the greatest Avenger.

Bull sh!t.

@Asagod said:

@Arcadian said:

Thor once said Captain America was the greatest Avenger.

Bull sh!t.

Thor has much respect for Captain America, that's why he said so. Captain America is the heart of the Avengers.

But Thor is the greatest, in my opinion.

@The Stegman said:

@Arcadian:

Thor once said Captain America was the greatest Avenger.

Bull sh!t.

And he's modest. Definitely Thor

@Selinaky said:

@gavinification said:

Definitely Thor.

@tomlikesfries said:

THOR

@BigCimmerian said:

Definitely Thor.

All of these.

The greatest Avenger, hands down is, and always will be Thor Odin-son. He's saved the Marvel earth, on a regular basis, he sacrificed every thing, at one time or another, in support of the avengers. If it wasn't for Thor, there would be no avengers, if any avenger ever prayed for Gods help , Thor would answer.

2440002-wizard_205_thor_cover_by_mikemayhew.jpg
Avatar image for thorson
#38 Posted by THORSON (4500 posts) - - Show Bio

AGREED

Avatar image for gungunw
#39 Posted by GunGunW (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America

Avatar image for night_thrasher
#40 Posted by Night Thrasher (3815 posts) - - Show Bio

Brain: Iron Man

Heart: Thor

Conscience: Captain America

Favorite: Sersi

Avatar image for teerack
#41 Posted by Teerack (10233 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man!

Avatar image for thecrowbar
#42 Posted by TheCrowbar (4397 posts) - - Show Bio

Let me settle this right now:

Havok.

Avatar image for fuchsia_nightingale
#43 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10191 posts) - - Show Bio

Quicksilver.

Avatar image for masmason92
#44 Posted by masmason92 (46 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America

Avatar image for frostphoenix
#45 Posted by frostphoenix (40 posts) - - Show Bio

I will say Captain America.

Avatar image for maddpanda
#46 Posted by maddpanda (57 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this in terms of power? Like the most powerful Avenger?

Avatar image for joshmightbe
#47 Posted by joshmightbe (27414 posts) - - Show Bio
Hercules vs Thor - Animated
Avatar image for thorson
#48 Posted by THORSON (4500 posts) - - Show Bio

THOR

he is defending more than 9 worlds.

Avatar image for shark_repellent_bat_spray
#49 Posted by Shark_Repellent_Bat_Spray (764 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor; He is a personal favorite of mine and in my opinion the most powerful member.

Avatar image for mattersuit
#50 Posted by Mattersuit (4295 posts) - - Show Bio
Mar-Vell
Mar-Vell

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.