Follow

Avengers

Team » Avengers appears in 7702 issues.

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes and foremost super-team... "There came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand! Heed the call, then - for now, the Avengers Assemble!"

Which Avengers NOW! series are you looking forward to?

• 67 results
    gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

Poll Which Avengers NOW! series are you looking forward to? (277 votes)

THOR #1 17%
    ALL-NEW CAPTAIN AMERICA #1 15%
    SUPERIOR IRON MAN #1 11%
    I'm excited for all of them. 14%
    I don't like any of them. 26%
    Character designs and creative teams aren't enough. I need to see more first. 17%

It all starts this October when Jason Aaron and Russell Dauterman bring the thunder in Thor #1. Bereft of his mighty magic hammer Mjölnir, Thor must contend with a new God of Thunder in the Marvel Universe – and she’s unlike anything you’ve ever seen before! Who is this new mysterious leading lady? Not even Odin knows! Prepare for a senses-shattering new beginning as the all-new Thor thunders her way through the Marvel Universe!

Then, Avengers NOW! soars to new heights in All-New Captain America #1! From superstar creators Rick Remender and Stuart Immonen comes the next evolution of the Captain America mythos. Drained of the Super-Soldier Serum, the frail Steve Rogers has handpicked his shield-wielding successor – Sam Wilson, the Falcon! But as the winged warrior assumes his new heroic mantle, he’ll have to contend with a gauntlet of Captain America’s most terrifying foes! Can the new, untested Captain America stand up to his predecessor’s most vile villains? Find out this November in All-New Captain America #1!

It only gets bolder from there as the billionaire playboy unleashes his dark side in Superior Iron Man #1! Rising comic stars Tom Taylor and Yildray Cinar craft an all-new tale of a Tony Stark you’ve never seen before! Releasing the dangerous Extremis technology to the citizens of San Francisco, he’ll transform the City by the Bay into the City of Tomorrow! But at what price? And what does a world look like when it’s consumed by technology? Find out this November in Superior Iron Man #1!

• 
    Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

thor.

gamiz7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

im gonna start reading a lot of thor before this, also are those guys gonna be a new avengers team?

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#53  Edited By JakeN7

@phaedrusgr: I saw that tweet the other day. It's funny, but it's wrong. Thor is not suddenly female. There is just a female who is going to be "Thor." We don't know her parentage, so she may or may not be a princess (we don't know who she is, so of course we don't know if she's actually a daughter of Odin or not, and honestly that seems unlikely).

Artoreus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So if Thor ends up with Thor what does that even mean?!?!?.....

Avatar image for antihero_jaymok
    Antihero_Jaymok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait... if new Thor is "the real Thor", does that mean old Thor is changing his name? Won't it be confusing hearing about "Thor's fight last issue," and having to ask, "Which Thor? The new real Thor? Or the Unworthy Thor?"

Aliltron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 16

If I had to choose something, I guess I'd be most excited for Tom Taylor's run on Superior Iron Man. His work on Earth 2 and Injustice have been great. However, I really have no interest in reading any of these new Avengers titles.

ShirEPanjshir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 1

Voted that "I need to see more first". Used to be an avid Iron Man reader, but I haven't read an Iron Man solo-series since Matt Fraction quit his. This, so far, isn't interesting enough to get me started either. The others I like in team books, but not in solo-books.

The ones I'm most interested in are Dante and Medusa. I assume that this means that the Inhuman book will get some more attention. I also totally dig Angela in Guardians o/t Galaxy. She brings something new to the table. But as a solo-character? Not sure where to go with that. But it does seem like Marvel is going to give a lot more attention to the Inhumans, which has some interesting potential.

spider11211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seems the results here were not very positive for Marvel.

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#59  Edited By oldnightcrawler
    No Caption Provided

Does the new Mighty Avengers series count?

because if it does I pick that one.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MadamFireblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are there only three new books for this Avengers NOW! thing?

Shebba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is that Medusa joining the Avengers? It this is guarantee? Medusa looks very nice there. I hope this is true, but joining the Avengers, doesn't intrigue me.

Asgaror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe Angela in Avengers at least she didn t steal her identity from no one...

Winter_Kills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Winter_Kills

Dear God, the stuff they're doing to Thor & Cap...ugh. Thor is officialy a victim of identity theft.

For me, there's only one choice: Bucky Barnes: The Winter Soldier Baby!!

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for moonlighterstone
    Moonlighterstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool team. It doesn't look bad, but this female Thor got me demented. It she's going to be Thor's sister or cousin or something. Medusa looks great and same for Scarlet Witch (I thought she was dead?). I have no clue who's the flame boy. And white Iron Man... ? I guess Marvel might have some surprises for us.

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

Cool team. It doesn't look bad, but this female Thor got me demented. It she's going to be Thor's sister or cousin or something. Medusa looks great and same for Scarlet Witch (I thought she was dead?). I have no clue who's the flame boy. And white Iron Man... ? I guess Marvel might have some surprises for us.

she died, but the Avengers went back in time to the day before she died and then she didn't.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm looking forward to seeing an unworthy Thor. It will be a good comic showing readers why Thor is just as much of a Powerhouse without Mjolnir, showing why he's still a top tier, and showing why he would be able to handle himself against someone with Mjolnir.

I'm also looking forward to Dante and Medusa joining the Avengers roster, from issue one of Inhuman i fell in love with the characters, and i feel that they need their time to shine.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.