Follow

Avengers

Team » Avengers appears in 7699 issues.

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes and foremost super-team... "There came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand! Heed the call, then - for now, the Avengers Assemble!"

What did everyone think of last Sunday's Avengers episode?

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#1  Edited By TheCannon

The episode was "Who do you Trust." I was just wondering what everyone thought. I personally enjoyed the episode. I liked seeing how the Skrull Captain America was able to get the Avengers to stay together, which helps the Avengers think he's not a skrull, and I loved the curveball at the ending where Mockingbird was a skrull. What did everyone else think?

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: -1

#2  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

The ending with Mockingbird caught me by surprise as I really didn't see that coming. Because of that I'm now even more excited because I have no idea what to expect now! xD I also liked how Iron Man freaked out, seeing Nick Fury again was great, and I like that the team, even though they're being led by Skrull Cap, is continuing to stay together despite losing some of their core members.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheCannon

@War Killer said:

The ending with Mockingbird caught me by surprise as I really didn't see that coming. Because of that I'm now even more excited because I have no idea what to expect now! xD I also liked how Iron Man freaked out, seeing Nick Fury again was great, and I like that the team, even though they're being led by Skrull Cap, is continuing to stay together despite losing some of their core members.

I agree with all of this. I wonder what Thor's reaction to all of this will be when he finally returns. Hopefully it will be Sunday in "The Ballad of Beta Ray Bill"

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By BatteredArmor

I don't know why but the part where Black Panther was like "Iron Man is in the corner cloaked" made me lol

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheCannon

@BlackArmor said:

I don't know why but the part where Black Panther was like "Iron Man is in the corner cloaked" made me lol

Agreed. I also liked when Hulk told Panther "You talk to much"

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By evilvegeta74

I luv it! I like how Hulk and Hawkeye stood together due to circumstances, I also admire Ms. Marvel for being corageous enough to stand up to the Hulk.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheCannon

@evilvegeta74 said:

I luv it! I like how Hulk and Hawkeye stood together due to circumstances, I also admire Ms. Marvel for being corageous enough to stand up to the Hulk.

Agreed. Hulk kept his promise from season 1.

gravitypress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By gravitypress

7 episodes and still no Thor. WTF!

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By evilvegeta74

It was like Tony the Tiger and Frosted Flakes-Greeeaaattttt!

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheCannon

@gravitypress said:

7 episodes and still no Thor. WTF!

I agree with you. He did appear in episode 3 however. And, they're building up for his amazing return next week in "The Ballad of Beta Ray Bill."

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jorgevy

Im still way behind on season 1. I just got spoiled..... NOOOOOO xD

Hope Season 2 is as good as 1

soccersss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By soccersss

With the Skrulls storyline and the way they are going season 2 is going to be better than season 1 imo.

I personally loved this episode. Poor Hawkeye can't catch a break in this series. First he was framed by Black Widow in season 1, now this. I definitely did not expect Mockingbird to be with the skrull especially the queen for that matter, that took me off by surprise. I guess it explains why the Skrulls are always one step ahead of everyone. Looks like we are finally going to see Thor soon. I hope Ms. Marvel sticks around after this skulls fiasco, another female hero is always welcome plus she integrates well in the team. I cant wait for the new Ant-man to reveal himself to the Avengers. I wonder how Jan would take it. I can't wait for the main fight against the skrulls. Maybe we would see the Heroes for Hire again. I liked them.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TheCannon

@Jorgevy said:

Im still way behind on season 1. I just got spoiled..... NOOOOOO xD

Hope Season 2 is as good as 1

Sorry. Season 1 is better, but season 2 has been good.

@soccersss said:

With the Skrulls storyline and the way they are going season 2 is going to be better than season 1 imo.

I personally loved this episode. Poor Hawkeye can't catch a break in this series. First he was framed by Black Widow in season 1, now this. I definitely did not expect Mockingbird to be with the skrull especially the queen for that matter, that took me off by surprise. I guess it explains why the Skrulls are always one step ahead of everyone. Looks like we are finally going to see Thor soon. I hope Ms. Marvel sticks around after this skulls fiasco, another female hero is always welcome plus she integrates well in the team. I cant wait for the new Ant-man to reveal himself to the Avengers. I wonder how Jan would take it. I can't wait for the main fight against the skrulls. Maybe we would see the Heroes for Hire again. I liked them.

I agree with every word here.

Dhor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Dhor

first good episode this season

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#15  Edited By Gambit1024

2nd best episode of the season.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Jorgevy

@TheCannon: nice! and no problem, kinda my fault x)

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TheCannon

@Gambit1024 said:

2nd best episode of the season.

Agreed.

@Jorgevy said:

@TheCannon: nice! and no problem, kinda my fault x)

I read spoilers for the show before I watched season 1, so I know how you feel. It's still a good show.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.