Follow

Avengers

Team » Avengers appears in 7694 issues.

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes and foremost super-team... "There came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand! Heed the call, then - for now, the Avengers Assemble!"

Vision/ Scarlet Witch relationship in Avengers 2?

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
    deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Will Whedon go for it? Maybe not so far as a romantic relationship but could she be what turns Vision against Ultron? I can't wait to see how these ew characters fit into the MCU!

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
    NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

This relationship might be too weird for the general audience

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
    Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By Fallschirmjager

I hope not. CBM romance is horrid more often than not.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I don't think it would play well on screen but I would love to see peoples reactions.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jmarshmallow
    No Caption Provided

Jmarshmallow

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On a serious note though, they haven't even introduced the Vision yet. So for all we know, his origin story may be wayyyy left-field from his actual character.

For all we know, he might be like part human or something. Like maybe Ultron finds some person who's about to die, and modifies them RoboCop style.

Jmarshmallow

PurePower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think this would happen. There is a preview where they show Scarlet Witch in A2 and she looks insane in a room playing with blocks. I thought Vision would be great in it, but without this romantic scene.

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I heard that Vision is just supposed to be protective towards her

Lightblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wouldn't mind, after all they are a couple. I can't wait to see this. Too bad we have to wait till next year.

HexThis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

It's definitely possible. Joss wanted Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch for this movie really bad because they were the Avengers he was raised on. He, at one point, even tried to arrange to have Ant-Man and Wasp in the first picture as well but Marvel wouldn't allow him to (which I think is a BIG mistake). So there's a 60's/70's inspiration behind his Avengers and the Scarlet Witch and Vision were a big deal in those days. But this movie is so jam-packed, I don't think they'll get to it. It looks like the most character-heavy elements are going to be Hawkeye, Hulk, Black Widow, Quicksilver, and the Scarlet Witch because they're going to focus on characters who don't have individual franchises. Maybe down the line they'll get to Vision but he'll probably be more of an extension of Ultron than anything else.

I personally think Scarlet Witch and Cap would be better but with Sharon Carter in the picture, that won't happen now or maybe ever. Hawkeye also had a thing for Wanda and there have been paparazzi pictures of Hawkeye and Wanda but I'm not sure. Either Hawkeye and Black Widow will be a couple or Hulk and Black Widow (which was rumored). Just so long as Wanda and Pietro aren't a couple, I'm okay with whatever Joss comes up with.

KittyParker13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're such an unnatural couple, I certainly hope they aren't in the movie. It'd be pretty funny seeing what my friends and family think of them though.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

#12  Edited By Squalleon

I don't even believe Vision will be fully good until the end so...probably not.

Avatar image for martianmanhunterisbetterthancy
    MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

It'd probably be too weird for general audiences. However, I wouldn't mind a strong friendship between the two with hints of something more.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well they will screw Hank and Ultron's origin, why wound´t they screw this romantic relation. Now anwsering op question I think that Wanda will be the reason why Vision turns good.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.