Follow

Avengers

Team » Avengers appears in 7699 issues.

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes and foremost super-team... "There came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand! Heed the call, then - for now, the Avengers Assemble!"

Links to leaked trailer for A2:AOU??

JuliusTakalua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Oh jesus! I can't do this anymore!!! It's been 2 days and NO LEAK!! I've seen the BvS leaked footage quite a few times already... listened to the audio for the A2:AOU BUT I NEED TO SEE THE TRAILER!
    I'm like Jack Black in tropic thunder when he's tied up to that tree asking for the drugs... I'll gobble "them" up and and choke just for even SHOTS of the trailer! Don't care about the qual! PLEASE ANYONE!! LINK MEH LE TRAILER!!!!!!

JuliusTakalua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SDCC 2014 Hall H Avengers 2 Age of Ultron Trailer that is...

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope, there is nothing online but I'm sure there is probably som clip with audio in it... no pictures as Marvel asked everyone to shut their camera and electronic stuff off...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.