Follow

Avengers

Team » Avengers appears in 7702 issues.

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes and foremost super-team... "There came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand! Heed the call, then - for now, the Avengers Assemble!"

LEGO Marvel's Avengers - E3 2015 Trailer

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

LEGO and TT Games have released a new trailer for a new Marvel LEGO game. It appears to be based on 2012's Avengers. Better late than never? Although, be sure to check out the entire trailer up until the end. It's coming this winter.

Play as Earth’s Mightiest Heroes in their quest to save the world while reliving some of the most amazing moments from the Marvel Cinematic Universe, including the famed Battle of New York between the Avengers and Super Villain Loki as seen in Marvel’s The Avengers.

Re-imagined in LEGO form and told in TT Games’ signature, classic LEGO humor, LEGO Marvel’s Avengers will be available this winter for Xbox One®, Xbox 360®, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Vita, Wii™U, Nintendo 3DS™ and Windows PC.

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

I still say Marvel should make "Phase" games. What I mean is, follow the Marvel Heroes, X-Men: Legends and Marvel Ultimate Alliance patterns to make a "Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase 1" game that follows all the characters and stories of the Marvel Studios' movies (including the one-shots and TV series).

Then follow up with Phase 2 and 3 sequels. They have enough material to flesh out into an epic video game series. But, that's just me...

Lego adaptations are cool too...

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 64

How is this an E3 trailer when E3 is a week from now?

WAM-Hope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

It had to be LEGO xD

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

@teerack: No idea. That's what they're calling it on their official channel so it's what I went with.

Avatar image for child_of_the_past
    Child_of_the_Past

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack: This is actually pretty common for many games that will not be associated with one of the many press conferences that take place during E3. The smaller studios have their own booths during the event and this is a way of letting people know they are going to be present before everyone gets caught up in the hype of Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo, Ubisoft, and EA.

TheHeat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I'd rather see a sequel to Lego Marvel Super Heroes.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

@teerack: This is actually pretty common for many games that will not be associated with one of the many press conferences that take place during E3. The smaller studios have their own booths during the event and this is a way of letting people know they are going to be present before everyone gets caught up in the hype of Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo, Ubisoft, and EA.

I'm aware of that, but this trailer wasn't revealed during E3. Usually game companies reveal their trailers during E3 to be seen in the E3 section of Game Trailers and stuff not just releasing it kind of close to E3 and saying it's an E3 trailer. :P

leokearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

Hopefully this will be as good as Lego marvel Super Heroes and it wouldn't just be limited Characterwise to both Avengers Movies

Ramior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tsss Marvel and this "not X-men ,FF avoid in know product" bullshit.

Hope this game was a flop so Marvel can reconsider this politic.

I mean talk of down grade after Marvel Heroes.

Avatar image for iron_fist_angel
    Iron Fist Angel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theheat said:

Seriously. I just don't see the point of this at all. It must be a budget title.

mikeg1965

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman should pop-up somewhere in this Movie. Cause' Batman

AbdullahZubair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want more DC titles!!!

Titanbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wow, shouldn't this just be a DLC for the Marvel Superheroes game? Did the first Avengers movie warrant a whole Lego game?

I am sure other mission will be there like AOU and perhaps some films like IM3 or Thor 2 but all we saw was Avengers 1.

Titanbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want more DC titles!!!

Lego DC Heroes would be so sweet.

Ramior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

t209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Come On! They could have Lego Marvel Universe 2 with Marvel Cosmos, like Heralds of Galactus, Badoons, Chitauris, and aliens from both Ultimate and 616 verse.

And hinting that Sam Alexander's half alien (humanoid).

Avatar image for stmichalofwilson
    StMichalofWilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 107

Neat

frozenedge2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

They really could have just made a Lego Marvel Superheroes 2.

sonofodin25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see how this can top Lego Marvel Superheroes

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

@theheat said:

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still say Marvel should make "Phase" games. What I mean is, follow the Marvel Heroes, X-Men: Legends and Marvel Ultimate Alliance patterns to make a "Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase 1" game that follows all the characters and stories of the Marvel Studios' movies (including the one-shots and TV series).

Then follow up with Phase 2 and 3 sequels. They have enough material to flesh out into an epic video game series. But, that's just me...

Lego adaptations are cool too...

I'd rather they just set it in it's own world and take more stuff out of the comics. I love the MCU but just taking stuff from that would limit the games a lot.

Titanbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ramior: Not everyone wants a Batman focused DC Lego game, branching out like Marvel Heroes did and explore all groups of heroes from X-men, F4, Avengers, Spidey ect. sounds much better than Batman and Robin plus some other people who get 1 or 2 mins of presence.

Overlander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

Needs....more...characters.

Hopefully this will be as good as Lego marvel Super Heroes and it wouldn't just be limited Characterwise to both Avengers Movies

True, but Iron Man Mark 42 was pretty OP in LEGO Marvel Super Heroes.

AbdullahZubair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@titanbreaker:Fist Bump! And I hope it is on Android as well just like Marvel Superheroes!

@ramior: Yeah but I said "More". Lego Batman games are awesome but another one won't hurt.. And I also want them to make a Green Lantern one as that is Basically Lego(Humor, action,,you build stuff,etc).

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
    amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

up until now, the superhero games were known to do their own creative storyline rather than just giving us one we already know. way to break the streak, tt games

but on the bright side, the pre-order minifig is Silver Centurion Iron Man

@leokearon said:

True, but Iron Man Mark 42 was pretty OP in LEGO Marvel Super Heroes.

ironic, given how much it sucked in the movie

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

@overlander: you don't know how many characters are even in it yet....

Ramior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@titanbreaker: Well in the lego Batman, and specialy the last one, they was alot of character who don't belong to the Batman-verse, even obscure one like détective chimps, bronze tiger, ambush bug, question, ect.

And don't mention dlc who concentre on less know character : Bizarro, Suicide Squad, girl power.

Yes all have one bat-character but they are don't have the focus.

Overlander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlander: you don't know how many characters are even in it yet....

*checks post*

Never said I did. But it better have more characters than the trailer showed...which I'm confident it will.

Overlander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's also worth pointing out this is shipping within a few months of LEGO Dimensions which will be huge and have the kitchen sink of microtransactional minifigs/characters.

I mean, look at the metric ton of intellectual properties connected via this device.

Titanbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ramior: Batman and Robin were the focus in Beyond Gotham aka Lego Batman 3, it was their over arching plot about confronting fear and opening up to others that helped solve the main conflicts and was the most development out of any of the characters, the rest mostly were out of character aside from Martian Manhunter who managed to keep unaffected by the lantern energy changing his personality.

Superman in a game where Braniac is the main bad guy has no big moments with one of his best enemies aside from the brief finale cutscene. Spending most of the in space section on guard duty in the fortress of solitude.

I think people would prefer a full DC Super heroes game, with members of the JL, JSA Teen Titans and many other heroes banding together to fight against an army of villains in a big plot, just like the Marvel game.

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
    deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

@overlander: well you can understand how I would be confused seeing as hope your comment was "needs more characters" which implied that you knew already etc but thank you for clearing that up. Hopefully we'll be getting most if not all of the MCU characters (including Netflix,tv,cameo, announced but yet to be introduced ones) that should give us a decent number.

Avatar image for child_of_the_past
    Child_of_the_Past

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack: No, I'm saying that I've seen trailers labeled "E3 trailers" the couple of years. That come out prior to the actual event itself. Typically it's from smaller studios or big studios trying to gain as much attention as possible.

Summonest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would've preffered a Lego Marvel Superheroes 2. But this looks exactly like that game, gameplay and graphically, and that's more than fine by be. That game was amazing.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.