Follow

Avengers

Team » Avengers appears in 7704 issues.

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes and foremost super-team... "There came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand! Heed the call, then - for now, the Avengers Assemble!"

I want to see...

Doombert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Doombert

(copy paste from the GR forums, since they dont get nearly as many views as this one does)

another Marvel event (dont kill me!)

basic concept/theme: The Road to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions.

They are doing a Punisher vs Avengers event. Why wont they put Ghost Rider into an event like this? It would be easy to fabricate the scenario. How man innocents have been injured in the fights between these super-powered heroes? I'm sure everyone here can think of something in the past to push the GR into a major conflict. The fights themselves would be much more plausible than most of what they have been coming up with lately. It would also give GR some major screen/page time, giving some readers a chance to get to know the character.

Am I the only one who wants to see this? At least more than their new "War" event?

Hairy_Octopus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Hairy_Octopus

No, you are not the only one who wants to see this, I would spend many a dollar to send this (if it were made) to New Zealand.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.