Follow

Avengers

Team » Avengers appears in 7701 issues.

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes and foremost super-team... "There came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand! Heed the call, then - for now, the Avengers Assemble!"

Free Comics Day: C-Day

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Edited By minigunman123

It finally arrived! With a little financial help due to having insufficient funds (jobless teenager looking for work), I have acquired over a half dozen comics, some free, some discounted, some... Expensive! Let's look at the score:

Free:

Sonic the Hedgehog:Two Steps Back, special edition

Ultimate Spiderman (premier issue #1),

The Avengers: Age of Ultron issue 0.1,

The Avengers Heroic Age issue 1,

New 52 gold title, featuring the Justice League and Pandora (I don't think it has a proper title. Can't find it on the comic or online.)

The Avengers: Ultron Quest, custom edition, issue 1 (It was handed out at theaters Thursday for the premier of The Avengers, my Sister gave me hers!)

Payed for:

The New Teen Titans: The Terror of Trigon, paperback graphic novel, 10% discount

Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man, issues 1, 2 and 3! All full price.

The Avengers vs X-Men, issue 1

Pretty fun! While I doubt I have any "valuable" or "Rare" comics here, it was tremendous fun to get so many and from so many of my favorite series. I love the Teen Titans, Avengers, Justice League, and Spider-Man. Sonic is okay too, lol.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.