Follow

Avengers

Team » Avengers appears in 7694 issues.

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes and foremost super-team... "There came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand! Heed the call, then - for now, the Avengers Assemble!"

Does anyone else feel less hyped for the new movies?

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By THORSON

I've noticed with myself during phase 1 was excited, OVER hyped and impatient for superhero movies most of them being from the marvel cinema universe.

When THOR was coming out in 2011 i was so excited for that movie all i did was prepare myself for that movie everyday. I'd watch the trailers and clips 6-7 times a day.

Now i really want to see the new movies but I haven't felt as hyped about them since Avengers came out. I'd watch the avengers trailer maybe 10 times a day. I loved the movie, I'm interested in knowing what will happen next in the sequels but recently I just haven't hyped myself into the recently released movies.

I really want to see Guardians of the Galaxy but I don't feel hyped about it or too excited about it. I may have seen the trailers 3 times since they first came out. Same when the winter soldier came out.

Yeah, I've not been too hyped about phase 2 movies, yet I do still want to see them. Anyone feeling this way?

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

There all sequels now... You know what's coming, even though you don't know the exact plot...

You will want to see them because you want to know the story and watch the movie for entertainment purposes...

Don't worry I feel this way to!

Maddpanda531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I still feel the hype and probably always will. But that's just me. Makes sense that some people would get bored of it eventually.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah im not really hyped for any of them. I'm looking forward to Age Of Ultron but I wouldn't say im hyped for it. I really have no interest in Guardians Of The Galaxy, but ill probably watch it when it comes out on DVD/BLU-RAY. The only officially announced upcoming Superhero movie that I can say im legitimately hyped for is Batman vs Superman.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
    Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#5  Edited By Fallschirmjager

Me personally, I was more hyped for TWS than any other film they've done bar none. It was based on essentially Cap's greatest story ever and it didn't disappoint. Less so for other movies, but that's just cause Cap is my favorite.

Overall, I'd say in general (among the CV community at least) the hype for P2 movies is way higher as well.

Zarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bored now.

The shine is starting to come off of them now. It does'nt help that most of them are just average overhyped cheese. The only ones I thought had an A-game to them were Iron Man, Thor and Cap II.

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not in the least.

Beata

Avatar image for i_dont_like_comics
    i_dont_like_comics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

i will always feel excitement for marvel movies. everything has been good in the very least.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
    deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Opposite, in fact.

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree I'm not as excited as I was either.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the movie seems rushed. The rumors a hero will die is bad for me I would never watch a movie where the hero dies.

Yet alone watch one twice.

They need to make movies where we want to see the movie over and over again.

Time will tell.

I want to see more great team work. They did really good in one on this. Lets see it continue and also I do not consider them Avengers till they are far away from Shield telling them what to do.

Until then they are shield just a department of shield. Captain America needs to step away and say. We support the people not shield. Are they heroes or agents I would like to know?

Maximizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's like saying you're not hyped for X-Men: Apocalypse (and weren't for DOFP).

But I don't hear people complaining about that, so...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.