Follow

Avengers

Team » Avengers appears in 7699 issues.

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes and foremost super-team... "There came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand! Heed the call, then - for now, the Avengers Assemble!"

Do You Like the All New All Different Avengers?

CaptainRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Do You Like the All New All Different Avengers? (14 votes)

Yes 36%
    No 50%
    A Little Bit of Both. 14%

I both Like and Hate this comic and line up. But I would like to hear what everyone else thinks.

• 
    Avatar image for deactivated-57e73afcc9b00
    deactivated-57e73afcc9b00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No.

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it's still to early to really judge, I mean I've read more books with Avengers Unity Division in it then I have All-New All-Different Avengers and even in their own book they literally just became a team. Sooo yeah I'm somewhere between indifferent and liking them. I mean individually I like all these characters and I'm digging their interactions so far so I think I just need to see more of them as a team to really start liking the team line-up.

Rob Collier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feartheliving: Agreed. This the early run, so it's too early to hate it/love it.

AllNewOverseer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

My only major issue is the fact that half the roster is made up of teens. This team dedicated to protecting the WORLD is half made up of people that have a million other worries and troubles in their lives, maybe it would be better if they reinstated Avengers Academy and had the teens operate like Young Justice did in DC.

However, from what I've read, Mark Waid has pulled off some pretty nice story content with the team and some interesting character development, so I'm willing to say I'm enjoying it so far (that could always change).

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not really no. Teens being apart makes no sense. Kamala, Sam, Miles just make an avengers academy or young avengers.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.