Follow

Avengers

Team » Avengers appears in 7699 issues.

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes and foremost super-team... "There came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand! Heed the call, then - for now, the Avengers Assemble!"

Avengers NOW! isn't a new team.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 64

#1  Edited By Teerack

AVENGERS NOW!

No Caption Provided

THE OHOTMU TEAM, LED BY MIKE O’SULLIVAN & JEFF CHRISTIANSEN (w)

Cover by SARA PICHELLI

• The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe is back with 64 pages of all-new profiles!

• Every new member: Angela! Captain Universe (Devoux)! Nightmask (Adam)! The Superior Spider-Man! And more!

• Enemies: The Apocalypse Twins! The Black Order! Magnitron! A.I.M.’s Scientist Supreme, Andrew Forson!

• Allies: Nick Fury! Phil Coulson! Nova (Sam Alexander)! Avengers Underground’s Hazmat!

• The entire Avengers roster makes an appearance thanks to an Update Appendix for every single member!

64 PGS./Rated T+ …$4.99 Handbook

It's a hand book so all the things we've been assuming are now back up in the air. Female Thor, Tony Star, etc. could all not be Avengers. This is just a handbook and not a new team comic.

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
    deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Well researched.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#3  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

Yup yup

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yup yup

Thankfully wow it would have made one horrible team.

MadamFireblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry but what is Tony Star? Is that the name of the new armour or something? Or just a misspelling of Stark?

Boynerdgeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I must say that the costume design and arts looks from 1990's Image comics from Rob Liefeld era. Eww it is very not my cup of tea

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By FearTheLiving

@teerack: I thought this was already confirmed a while ago, I remember saying the same thing to multiple people who posted that as being the new Avengers team. (Especially in one that was not to fond of the new Thor joining Avengers)

Well not the handbook part, more of a promotional image used to show off characters who are getting a push in some way.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.