Follow

Avengers

Team » Avengers appears in 7702 issues.

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes and foremost super-team... "There came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand! Heed the call, then - for now, the Avengers Assemble!"

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Trailer Description

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Trailer Description Sounds Like the San Diego Comic-Con Footage

Marvel just showed off footage from Ant-Man and what could be the first official trailer for Avengers: Age of Ultron, which new descriptions suggest is a shortened version of San Diego footage.

Follow DCMarvelFreshman:
    During the final day of New York Comic-Con today, Marvel apparently decided to show off the first visuals from Avengers: Age of Ultron which could be the official teaser trailer that will probably be released later this month. After all, The Avengers' first official trailer was released exactly four years and a day ago. On the other hand, descriptions of the New York Comic-Con footage sounds very similar to the Age of Ultron footage shown at San Diego Comic-Con months ago.

"Avengers trailer!!!! Avenger trailer! Y’all y’all y’all. Spoilers! Big ones. I can’t do a cut on my phone sorry. Open on big party in the tower! Everyone is trying to lift Thor’s hammer. Tony tries, then Tony tries with Rhodey. Clint tries Bruce tries and pretends to hulk out, adorable. Cap tries and juuuuust moves it, Thor looks very scared but then Steve gives up. Nat doesn’t even try. Maria is there too! Ultron shows up. Montage of action!!! Explosions everywhere!! Ballerinas! Snow! Bruce in the woods! Hulk touching Nat’s hand gently!!! Hulkbuster fight!!! Thor attacking Tony! Cap fighting quick silver! Scarlet witch screaming after Nat says “nothing lasts forever” And then the final shot: Tony is on a battlefield. Cap’s shield is on the ground. Broken in half. Cap and Thor and maybe more are lying on the ground. Ahhhhhhhhhhh we all freaked out and made them play it again."
    Boynerdgeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

That sounds so sick. Can't wait to see them actually have a challenge.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

It does.It's awesome.
    Whedon wrote it.

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I knew that Avengers 2 was not going to suck and it could hold well against BvS....

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
    Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

this is dumb. I don't want to read a description, just show me the damn trailer -.-

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Love Cap being able to move Mjolnir

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By hirev_starman

this is dumb. I don't want to read a description, just show me the damn trailer -.-

XD Agreed

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

the trailer was epic.

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
    Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.