Follow

Avengers

Team » Avengers appears in 7694 issues.

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes and foremost super-team... "There came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand! Heed the call, then - for now, the Avengers Assemble!"

A Very Avengers Christmas

sunhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By sunhawk

Its Chritsmas time at the Avengers mansion and everyone is getting ready for the arrival of ol' St Nick. Squirrel Girl and Tippy Toe have decorated the tree with care, while Tony Stark builds arc reactor christmas lights. Black Widow and Hawkeye are in the kitchen making cookies for Santa, while Black Panther keeps the egg nog away from Ms. Marvel. Hulk writes a letter to the north pole to say what a good boy he has been this year. The rest are gathered in front of the fire to hear stories from Thor. Later that night after Captain America has put everyone to bed, Spiderman wakes up hearing something stirring on the roof. Peter says "oh boy SANTA!", and sneaks downstairs. Spidey is shocked for its not Santa he sees. Its the grouchy old Thanos at the chimney shoving the tree back up it. Thanos declares "i'm here to steal christmas and there is nothing the Avengers can do about it!" Thanos flies up the chimney while Spiderman sounds the alarm. The Avengers battle Thanos of the roof but he beats them easily. The Wasp says "christmas is lost", but Thor interupts her "Neigh! for look up in the sky its Santa!" Santa jumps from the sleigh and blasts Thanos with glee, upon landing Santa says "Thanos i've made my list and checked it twice, and you've been very naughty".Thor exclaims "by Odin's beard! Odin is Santa". Santa Odin fights Thanos till he runs away. Thanos says "i've brought gifts for all my good little Avengers" For the Hulk a new stress ball to squeeze. Black Widow and Hawkeye got some fuzzy pink hancuffs. Captain America some patriotic bed sheets. Squirrel Girl received a gift basket of exotic nuts. Thor says "Allfather what did you get for me?" Odin says "for you my son i give you my love" Thor starts to pout, and Odin continues "and this box of chocolates shaped like Loki." Odin flies off shouting "merry christmas avengers, merry christmas everyone!"

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
    The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Nice one. ^^

Odin is Santa!

Asagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Asagod

Well, the myth of Santa have received influence from some legends about Odin.

So this is pretty much right.

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
    deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
    sunhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By sunhawk

@Oscars94 said:

No Caption Provided

why is Rulk's back so swollen like that?

selinaky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By selinaky

Haha, that was quite sweet. :D

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lykopis

@Asagod said:

Well, the myth of Santa have received influence from some legends about Odin.

So this is pretty much right.

Yep.

Fun read, thank you for sharing! :) Happy Holidays.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By tg1982

@sunhawk: LOL. That was a good story. You have a merry Christmas.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.